Chapter 16

Asher's POV

Asher's POV

I open my eyes slowly with a grunt feeling my headache surrounding my whole head feeling like it's going to explode, I sit up as I rub my eyes. I look over seeing Jules sitting on her desk chair looking my way.

Her red hair in a messy bun, she has bags underneath her eyes and she overall looks tired as fuck. I'm not even sure how or when I got here.

Her stare holds on me without her saying a word, normally she's all cheery saying "Morning!" Or "Hi!" But she hasn't and by the look on her face she doesn't look happy at all.

"Morning Kitten" I smile running my hands down my face before scratching my nose and leaning back against the headboard, I'm well aware I'm still fully dressed in last nights clothes.

"Morning" she rolls her eyes with a clipped tone towards me.

Oh fuck, what did I do now?

"You okay?" I ask and pick my phone up off the beside table, it's dead..great.

"Splendid" she sarcastically says.

I sigh and stand up walking behind her, her laptop sits open on her desk, "Don't lie" I chuckle and lean my chin on her head and placing my hands on the back of her chair, I kiss her head lightly hoping she won't be so mad for nothing.

"I think you should go.." she says below a whisper.

"And why is that?" I sit at the bottom of the bed looking her way, her eyes not leaving the desk in front of her.

She chews on the inside of her cheek in deep thought, "Did I do something wrong?" I ask, my head hurts and I'd rather her be straight up about what she's so pissed off about. I can see it on her face, it screams pissed off..with a hint of sadness.

She quietly scoffs, "Jules, just tell me. I'm not in the mood for guessing"

"Oh you're not, that's a shame!" Her head snaps to me, fury behind her eyes.

"What did I do!?" I raise my voice, I'm so fucking confused and my headache is only getting worse.

"You scared me!" Her voice reaches mine as her eyes begins to water.

"What did I do?"

Did I hurt her? Did I do something stupid..I don't want to be like my father...I don't..I can't..

"Asher, I need some time alone I think.."

"What do you mean..alone?"

Is she breaking up with me? i knew this day would come. Good fucking riddance. Just like I said I don't need a girl because they don't last long.

"Just alone with my thoughts!" She stands up wiping her eyes before the tears fall.

"Just tell me what I did Jules? I'm getting real fucking bored of this shit"