Chapter 4

"Ash!" Ace shakes my shoulder, I slowly open my eyes and look around me. I realise I'm laying on the single couch with my legs slung over the armrest. I must've fell asleep as we watched the maze runner.

"What time is it?" My voice croaky from the deep slumber I was in.

"Like ten o'clock" he tells me and sits down on the couch, it looks as though he's just had a shower.

Camila must have went to bed.

"Oh, well I'm off to bed" I say standing up with my phone in my hand feeling still unbelievably tired.

"Night man" he says.

"Night" I head to my messy bedroom, I really shouldn't have smoked two joints.

I go straight to my bed and lay under the duvet, i smirk before leaving Julia a cheeky message for the first time since receiving her number, I'm hoping she replies with something firey.

Me: Still wanting that naughty pictures or are you a nun?

I wait and wait until I eventually fall asleep waiting for a reply back.

I wake up with the sun shining through the crack in the curtain, i hear my phone ping and I sit up wonder where it is. I run my hands over the bed with my eyes half open, I finally find my phone underneath me and pick it up seeing a few text messages. I have one from my mum talking about having a family meal on the weekend.

I have one from Ty asking for a baggie with a few others, I see a text from Rebecca but I ignore when I see Julia's name.

I click fast onto the message.

Julia: Blocked.

I laugh to myself knowing she didn't actually block me.

Me: I didn't even send any yet so you can't possibly block me.

She takes awhile to reply again so I call just because i want to annoy her and to be honest it's fun, it brings me great joy.

"Ugh! What?" She groans in frustration.

"Someone is grumpy"

"I'm doing some work, what do you want Asher?"

"Not wanting the naughty pictures no?" I chuckle. I move onto my back holding my phone to my ear as I look up at the ceiling.

"Ugh..byeee"

"Wait!" I sit up fast, "Are you prude?"

"No..you're just annoying and I'm trying to get this done, leave me alone Asher.." she says with a tone of sadness.

"Damn sorry, what's wrong?"

"I just told you..."

"No, the truth"

"I'm just stressed"

"I can come help you?"

I don't even know why I want to see her so much, I think it's because I like her fire and I can only imagine that fire in bed. Man...I bet she's good in bed.

"You can't help me.."

"Sure I can" I chuckle.