Chapter 28

Asher's POV

Asher's POV

I slowly open my eyes feeling the ache in my torso, I look down seeing Julia's hair sprawled over my chest as she clings to me with her small arms, her leg rests over my thigh as her body is pushed against the side of my body. I'm aware she's completely naked on me and I can feel my dick harden beneath her.

I badly want to fuck her again but I can't.

I slowly move my leg as I try lay her beside me to ease the pain in my torso, "Hmmm" she stirs gripping me tighter as if she doesn't want to let go.

I smirk to myself actually liking the feeling of waking up to her, having her arms wrapped around me but if only my entire body didn't ache I would lay like this forever. I think I may need more painkillers and I definitely need to go so I can sell and get the money to Dean because if not I won't make it to my mothers house for Christmas.

I roll her off me and just when I begin to move she latches back onto me and lays on my chest, "Where you going? Stay" she whispers still half asleep. I grunt in pain feeling her full weight on my bruised chest, I wish I didn't feel the pain but I do.

"I have to go" I whisper and hold her to my chest and moving the hair away from her perfectly sculpted face. I'm ignoring the pain because I want her laying on me but I know I need to go, I wish I had the money on time and didn't care about going to class.

"Why?" She looks up to me with sleepy eyes and messy hair.

I groan as she wiggles above me and places her chin on my chest, her eyes trying to adjust to the little light the room has from the crack in the curtain. She must see the pain i am trying to hide on my face but I'm too lost in her blue/grey eyes that I almost forget she's staring right at me with confusion. She sits up straddling my torso and looks down to my bruised chest and stomach it didn't hurt at all last night since I was mesmerised by her that the pain just disappeared but I'm sure the painkillers helped a little.

I place my arms over my chest trying to cover my weakness but she rips my arms away and studies my bruised areas she doesn't say a word only stares and I have no idea what she is thinking right now.

Her eyes flicker to me, "Why...w-who did this?" She stutters as her eyes brim with sorrow and pity tears. I only have myself to blame for these bruises and cuts around my entire body.

"Doesn't matter Kitten" I sit up with a small grunt and cup her cheek.

"It does matter because you're in pain Asher" she looks down and touches them ever so slightly. I'm trying to ignore her breast that are currently in my face.

"It really doesn't matter, I'm fixing it today"

"Fixing what?" She questions and wipes under her eyes with the pads of her fingers.

"Jules..." I sigh, "You don't need to know, it doesn't matter"

"Is it to do with drugs? Is someone forcing you?"