Darma Clan

"GOOOOUUUHHHH," roaring at us intense wind blew. Everyone of the adventurers gathered all of there things up running behind me in a defensive stance.

"What's the plan Marcel? I really don't want us to fight but you look like you're going to anyway," Gil was slowly making his way to me.

"Why are you afraid?"

"Because I've never seen a monster like that before. Remember I've never been this deep in this dungeon."

"No offense but unless you guys can either cast magic or fight in the air then you'll only hinder me."

"What about those that can-," abruptly a tremor appeared shaking the ground. 

"The hell?"

"What are those things," gazing up light blue mermaid type women were coming out of the water.

"Undines? Those are his minions?"

"You sound even more terrified Gil."

"You've probably never fought them. They are really dangerous and-."

"Well you handle them! Me and the big guy have a date already," crouching down with as much force as possible I leaped into the air. Getting a foothold in the air with {Wind walk} I sprang forward at light speed,"alright let's see how physically tough you are," slamming my fist into his face a loud bang accompanied by a shockwave blasted into my ears. Retreating back as a column of water fired at me the beast turned while glaring.

"You really should try to plan at the start and not the middle of the battle," standing in the air beside me the masked boy startled me.

"You can use {Wind walk}?"

"I'm proficient in explosion magic, wind happens to be a component of it which I've trained on."

'I've never heard of that type of magic. What the hell is that?'

{There are other magics other then the natural eight. You've been using them including explosive magic.}

'I just assumed it was combined magic not an actual fucking type that's rare or something.'

"Yo," lifting my head up the boy stared at me,"Now is not the time to just stare off like that. He's starting to get mad from being annoyed," shifting my eyes back at the sea dragon there was rage in his eyes.

"Alright, let's make this quick. We need to know a few things so attack him and pay attention to his defense and regeneration alright?"

"Anything else?"

"I said it already. If you die I'll kill you," flashing forward at the dragon it chomped down. Sliding right past its mouth having a wide open view of its back I smiled,"{Photon Blast}," dragging my finger in a line incredibly hot magic sliced into the nape of the dragons neck. A slight cut formed but there wasn't much damage. Rolling to the side as the dragon turned and tried to bite again I rammed my heel into the bottom of its jaw catapulting its head upwards.

"The fact that you can hit so hard that you stagger a dragon is terrifying," as he ran along the dragons neck he tapped three spots with his hand before hopping away,"explode," a rugged explosion rocked the dragon causing it to wail out in pain. The explosions were strong enough to break through the dragons scales revealing holes. Turning to him full of rage the dragon opened his mouth. Teleporting above him with a hand full of magic I pulled my fist back.

"{Wind Bullet}," a gigantic blast of wind connected with the dragons head knocking it down toward the water just as it let off its breath narrowly missing the masked man freezing everything it came in contact with.