The Will of a King

YOOOOOOO it has been to long. I know you guys have been waiting for this Imposter, ass kicking, yea yea. I've been sick really bad and I'm just now feeling at about 50%. You probably won't enjoy this chapter to much (I suck at action and I'm sick at the same time. Fucking kill me please) but if you do I'm grateful. Anyways I don't wanna keep you long enjoy the chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

For as long as I can remember I, Secro Dralgo, have been an existence above all else. Born a high dragnewt as the first son of the previous king there was no need for me to grow and evolve into one. I could focus solely on awakening my power to ascend to a dragon. A few years after birth I obtained an ability to partialy transform, something that only the God of dragons should posses. News spread that I was the incarnate and everything fell into my hands. Stepping up completely to the role I trained non-stop, earning skills and getting the right to use a dragon eye but it wasn't enough. I still had a thirst for power and the appraiser told me I could get stronger. The only way to unlock that power was for me to figure out the skills with question marks. But even without those I should be absolute, most platnium ranked adventurers are wary of me. So why am I so terrified of this being before me? Is it because he's presence is so overwhelming?

"Hey, is that fear I smell Secro," staring right into my very soul with a malicous smile I gulped and took a step back swinging my hand forward.

"KILL HIM!"

"YES SIR," all the dragonkin in the room rushed him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH," with a gust of wind he flew into the air. Two long dark obsidian wings were out his back. His horns were now longer and the scales on his hand were thicker excreting a lot of magic energy. Pulling on his shirt it became a long sword.

"I knew you were a dragnewt."

"I Believe I already told you. I'm the real deal imposter," throwing the sword into the ground a shockwave blew back the closest soliders there and knocked up smoke.

"I can't see!"

"Where is he?"

"ARRGGGGGG," turning my head to the sound of the yell a solider was in the air and two lights could be seen, one red the other purple.

"You son of a bitch."

"Catch," the solider went flying at the other charging knocking him off his feet. Like a blur the man grabbed another by his head crushing it then slamming it into the ground. Running forward he grabbed his sword impaling a mage, reaching around he snatched a sword up off the ground a solider dropped and threw it into the chest plate of a spearman.

"I got you," stabbing a solider tried to gut him but his sword was knocked into the air and a sharp spear like object was protruding through his head.

"Some kind of monster! He's just killing them brutally," tossing away the dead body of the solider on his tail he picked up his sword out of the soliders corspe and licked it. Soon after his eyes turned completely black, switching the iris' to red. Without saying anything he walked forward balancing the sword on his shoulder.

* * *

"A monster how cute. But I feel like even monsters would be scared of me right now if they saw," that sounded a lot cooler in my head. Anyway I know you're probably curious as to why I licked the blood. I guess I should've showed my status, but I'll just say it was one of the many dragon techniques I learned. Using the blood of whatever I kill or is dead will power me up. It's only temporary and honestly the blood tastes horrible. To be fair it does stack with itself and my other buffs so this would've been hella handy when I fought Kazoku.