Wreaking Havoc

"Why did we come to the docks," all of us were sitting on top of a building overlooking the docks, turning my head Ida pointed at Nano.

"Answer, that ship is carrying goods that Vlas has no more use for."

"No more use?"

"Correct, the efficient way to get rid of them was to dump them in the ocean."

"Wait, them," Iris slid up beside her.

"Slaves," a heavy sigh let my mouth. Ida tapped my shoulder and when I looked at him he pointed to a man looking around suspiciously. After being content with his search he got on a boat at the far end.

"Ida and I are going to go in alone."

"Why?"

"Because we can hide in the shadows better. We won't be gone long," smiling at the girls I hopped off to the dock followed by Ida. Sinking into the shadows we sped to the last boat. Phasing through we landed on the middle floor.

'Can you hear me Ida?'

'Telepathy? You scared me.'

'Sorry. It seems like this boat has a few floors I'll check from the middle up.'

'Okay then I'll make sure middle down is clear,' splitting apart I went down the left side of the hall to check each room. They were all pretty empty with an occasional person sleeping whom I just left alone. Making my way up to the next floor there were many more people this time around sleeping in the rooms of the boat. At the center of this floor was a kitchen where someone was talking. Entering the kitchen there was a man leaning against the counter. He had on a black shirt and black pants with a knife strapped to his shin.

"Those fools are still up top with that girl huh," taking a swig from the mug he had in his hand there was a smug grin on his face.

"Yep, I might just go up there for a turn my self," gliding over to them through the shadows I sat behind the first guy.

"I don't know why, the damn girl is broken."

"Maybe she wouldn't have broke as fast if we were allowed more."

"Yea but that's what happens when you kill to many! Vlas has to make up for it another way and it usually results in us not getting many women to occupy us," as the guy beside him took a heavy swig from his drink he slammed the cup down.

"Whatever, I'm going to add myself in the fun," as the footsteps went away the first man was left alone. Climbing out of his shadow I slammed him into the ground and planted my knee firmly into his chest.

"Who tha hell are you," grabbing his mouth I held up one finger to my lips.

"If you make a sound, if anyone comes, or if you piss me off. You're dead understand," the man nodded fast,"good," carefully I moved my hand away from his mouth,"Now tell me, whose boat this is."

"I'm sure if you're here you know. This is Marquis Vlas' boat."

"And the others around this one?"

"People who support him, excuse me. People that he does business with like merchants and what not."

"What does this business entail?"

"That's," the man bit his lip.

"Speak," with a commanding tone I raised my tail up and pointed it at his neck.

"Pillaging. He has us pillage and destroy villages on the demi human continent every so often. We bring back the spoils and give them to merchants and get profit when they make a sale."