The Lone Adventurer

The sound of rustling leaves and the feeling of wind woke me from the state of slumber I was in. I jumped up and looked at my body after I remembered what happened but when I looked down I saw white skin. Which is weird because I had more of an olive tone and that's when I noticed my legs. My legs were clad in what appeared to be armor made of some unknown metal and so were my forearms. The metal was a dark obsidian with what appeared like scales and claws at the end. Still trying to grasp what was going on I put my hands on my head because it usually helps me think and I felt two long horns. I yanked my hands down and a smile formed on my face. I turned around to check and sure enough I had a tail a dragon like tail. So that voice was making me a new body I'm kind of happy about that now. I know most people would be upset but this is a win-win for me. I'm in a new world as a dragon subspecies and best of all this world has strong people to fight. I know I know. Before I said I didn't like to fight but people getting on stages and in cages and all of that was overrated. There was no joy in that. A true fight has blood and sweat and usually only one person walks away. I turn and look down at the tree that I had woken up on and I find a pitch black sword that is about two meters long and about half a meter wide. I reach out and put all my power into picking up with both my hands but it comes straight up quickly.

"Oh it's light," I look at the sword and smile but out the corner of my eye I see more things under the tree. I stab the huge sword into the ground and pick up a baggy pair of black joggers with a gold trim. Around the waist line a gold cloth was wrapped around and in the front and back the cloth hung down reminding me of a certain God from Dr**** Ba**. I put them on and they went on surprisingly easy over my scales. I found a pair of black earrings and bracelets then put them on as well. Hey I'm not a emo all of this stuff looks hella cool don't judge me. Feeling good I turn around and the corner of my eye catches a beautiful object. It's a gold necklace with a symbol on it. This symbol is familiar either I've seen it somewhere or something. I put the necklace on and walk to the sword in the ground when I put my hand on it my I realize I have no shirt on.

"Damn I almost forgot the shirt," I walk back to the tree and see nothing else. Must be on the other side so I made my way around and paid close attention but there was still no sign of a shirt, "Aye what the hell is this? Am I supposed to walk through towns without a shirt," I cross my arms and just look at the tree. Well I guess I can buy a shirt somewhere. I turn and put the whole shirt topic behind me and grab the sword wondering how to sheath it then it disappears and my back gets heavy. Well that's convient huh? Now if only I could figure out where to walk, more about my race and myself, and how the hell I got here.

{Notice: If you want to see your stats just say status.}

(well if it isn't you. do you know what is going on)

{Notice: Can not be answered at this time.} well figured as much. Guess I'll check out my stats.

"Status," a menu drops down and this is what I see.

Name: Marcel

Race: Draconian

Level:5

Titles: <Blessed by the Gods> <Master of Magic> <Otherworldly combat master> <The strongest Dragon>  

Status: Healthy

Stats:

HP- 500/500

MP- 1000/1000

MR- 400 every 3 minutes

STR- 800

AGL- 400

DEX- 300

Skills:

Otherworld Combat Skills Lv. MAX, Dragon tail Arts Lv. MAX, Flame magic Lv. 1, Ocean magic Lv. 1, Storm magic Lv. 1, Earth magic Lv. 1, Thunder magic Lv. 1, Holy magic Lv. 1, Darkness magic Lv. 1, Origin Magic Lv. 1, Summon Familiar Lv. 1, Space magic Lv. 1, Berserk mode, Lightening Clad, Wind Walk, Greater Heal, Shadow step, Earth Cocoon, Purifying Water, Limiter, Appraisal Lv. MAX, Presence sense Lv. MAX, Presence Concealment Lv. MAX, No-chant, Appraisal conceal Lv. MAX