He said, " I was hoping we could spend the day together. Since I am leaving tomorrow morning."

     I said, " That's fine. Marcy is letting me meet, mystery Sophia tonight."

   He said, " We both can go, meet this girl. I mean I have to make sure she is a good fit for my friend."

     I said, " Okay."

      He leaned down and kissed my lips. The kiss then got heated and he started kissing my neck. I said, " We should head downstairs."

    He kissed up my jaw and kissed my lips. I then totally forgot about everything else, but him and me. We then didn't go downstairs at all in the morning.

3 hours later,
      We both got up and got dressed. We then headed out of our wing of the compound and downstairs to the courtyard. We seen Kol, Davina, and Bekah sitting on the couches in the courtyard. Nik and I sat down on the couch, and Bekah said, " What took you so long this morning?"

     Kol said, " We all know what Nik and Caroline were doing that took so long, darling."

     Davina smacked the back of his head. I glared at Kol, and said, " Sorry, we were busy."

   Kol said, " Busy doing each other!"

     Davina smacked the back of his head again. I got up and walked over to Kol, and smacked the back of his head too. He said, " Why am I being smacked, darling? We all know it was the truth."

   Davina said, " Shut up, Kol!"

    I sat down beside Nik. I said, " Davina did you know that Kol used to dress up in Bekah's dresses. When Bekah found out, he blamed Elijah."

    We all laughed, except Kol. He glared at me and said, " Why did you tell her that?"

     I said, " Payback. Do you want me to tell her the story of how you killed Bekah's goldfish?"

       He still glared at me, and Bekah said, " You killed Goldie?! You told me that it was Nik!!"

   Kol said, " I did kill Goldie, by accidentally putting hot water into the tank. I was 6, I didn't know what I was doing. Caroline, did you want me to tell Nik the reason behind the nickname, Care Bear?"

   I said, " Nik, already knows. Marcy told him the other night."

   Kol said, " Alright, fine. How about the time that Bekah and you trashed his studio?"

    Nik said, " That was you, you bloody idiot. I knew it was you because you had paint on your shirt!"

    Kol huffed and said, " How about the time that Caroline admitted she has a crush on me, and admitted her love for me?"

    I said, " I never said that to you. I don't and never will have a crush on you. Nik is much hotter than you, anyday."

     Kol said, " Really, darling? Who is the second hottest?"

    I said, " It goes, Nik, Elijah, no one, and then Marcy! You don't even make the list!"

   He said, " At least I am on Davina's first hottest!"

    Davina said, " Nah. I changed my mind."

   He looked at her and she laughed. She said, " I'm kidding. Calm down."

     We then talked for another 2 hours. Then we went to the dining room, and ate dinner with everyone. After dinner, Nik and I headed to St. James. We sat down at a table, and ordered our drinks. Ten minutes later, Marcy and Sophia sat down.

    I said, " You must be the mystery Sophia, I've heard so much about."

   She said, " Hope it's good things."

      Marcy said, " Sophia, this is Caroline Forbes, and Klaus Mikaelson."

   She said, " As in the Famous Mikaelson family?"

    Nik said, " The very ones."

   She said, " So, how do you both know Marcel?"

Nik said, " Marcellus and I have know each other since we were kids."

     I said, " Nik introduced me to Marcy, a year ago. We have been friends ever since."

    Sophia said, " Marcy?"

    I looked at Marcy and said, " You didn't tell her?"

   He glared at me and Sophia said, " Tell me what?"

    I smirked and said, " Well, I call Marcel, Marcy because he told me this story of when he was a kid. One night, he was playing with his gi go figurine, and his friend came in and called him Marcy. He hates when I call him it, because he thinks it's a wuss nickname."

    Marcy said, " I told you not to tell her!"

  Sophia said, " I think it's a cute nickname."

   Marcel smiled at her, and kissed her cheek. We then talked and drank for about 3 hours. Nik and I then left, and went back to the compound. We changed into our pjs and laid in bed. I had my head on his chest and we just were relaxing in each other's arms.

    He kissed my head and said, " I will miss you, my love."

    I looked up at him and said, " I'll miss you too. I love you."

   He said, " I love you, sweetheart."

   I pecked his lips, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.