"You need to sleep Renne. Good night" he kissed my forhead, and walked away to his bedroom.

Leaving me alone in the hallway, confused and disappointed. I didn't get any sleep that night. I was thinking why is he behaving so different. What went wrong in the way of progressing. He let us stay here, he did everything for us, we are living in the same house...but why am feeling him so distant. Maybe I'm being paranoid or something.

I don't know when i drifted to sleep, thinking about him. I woke up, with the sweetest voice ringing through my ears. Her flowery scent soothes my nerves.

"Good morning Renne. Aunt Jenna is waiting for you in the kitchen. She said hurry up, othetwise you'll be late on your first day in the office"

Ohh yeah. My first day at the office, with Lucas. I'm going to start work as her assistant. Im getting nervous

"Um ohkk baby. I'll be there in a half an hour. Are you ready to get back to your school?" i asked the little girl, standing beside my bed.

"Yes i am. I'm missing Jenny and Miss Vanessa. Are you ready to go to new work ,Renne?" she asked.

I don't know. I'm still beating the facts and failures of my decision.

"Yes Hera I am. let's get you ready for the school, baby. We need to hurry up" i pulled her in my arms, and got up from the bed.
***
"Renne, I'll take her to the school. You don't worrry" Jenna offered.

"Thank you Jenna. But I'll manage, you take care of urself  B bye. let's go Hera"  Jenna nodded, and we left the house.

Lucas left early in the morning, Jenna said he have some urgent meeting in the office. His driver is waiting outside, for me and Hera.

After dropping Hera to the school, in about twenty minutes, the car halted in front of the office. I greeted the receptionist and told her my about myself.
She gave me the office ID, with my photo on it, which was taken when i was in college. She gave me the directions and asked me to meet Angela.

The elevator doors wide opened with a ding sound 15th floor. I paced forward, to a thin redheaded girl sitting behind the large table, in an open cabin, right side of the office.
My gaze fell on the large wooden door, with the Name plate of "Lucas . K . Scott, CEO ,SCOTT ENTERPRISES".

"uhhh hmm. Yes? You here for?" the redhead asked, with the twisted look on her face.

I read the Name plate on the desk. Ms. Angela Rose. Rose like her hair?

"Hi.. I'm Renne...umm Serene. I'm here to work as a PA, to Mr. Lucas Scott. The receptionist told me to come here and talk to you first" i replied.

"No dear, you misunderstood. You aren't here for the PA. You will assist me, i am the PA. Here are your signing contracts, you need to bring that tomorrow morning. Lucas is waiting for you and afterwards you'll join me in the meeting with the Japnese company...i hope you understood" she raised one eyebrow.

I don't like her. She is a total bitch, and her attitude will drive me mad. If I'm going to assist her, and she continued her bitchy attitude...i will be a murderer not later than today evening.
I nodded in response and walked past her straight to His office.

"May i come in..sir" i asked politely.

"welcome Renne, i was waiting for you" he stood up from his chair, and paced towards me.

Just as caging me in his arms, pushing the door close with his feet, he snuggled in the side of my neck. I turned into ice, from shock, and then let myself drained in his strong embrace. All the worries and queries washed away with the breathy moan escaped from my lips. I was craving for this so long.
After pinning me to the wall, grabbing my face in his palm, he kissed my lips. Muffling my moans, and tugging hard on my lips, sucking my tongue, this is all i need. I stood there, enjoying the pleasure and the pain, letting him do whatever he wants.
But humans need oxygen...they can't live without it. Breaking away for a few seconds, breathing heavily...he again started eating my lips. But we got Interrupted with...
The door swung open revealing a few man's in Business suits and the redhead bitch....their face screamed pure horror and shocked expressions.

"Umm so sorry Mr. Lucas. We will just wait for you,in the conference room" the middle aged man explained as he turned his back.

My cheeks redened instantly from the embarrassment on my first day at the office. Lucas is glaring at Angela, and she is trying to control her laughter.

"why didn't you informed me of there arrival? I told you so many time knock the damn door before barging in my office, Angela" he said through gritted teeths. I've never seen him this angry before.

"Lucas..umm SIR, i thought you were already waiting for them, and i never thought you will be engaged in such activities with a girl Who is making out with her boss on her first day in the office" she replied in sarcasm.

"Angela...enough of your shit. Just because you are a friend of mine doesn't mean i wouldn't throw you off of the terrace. And this girl right here...is much more than you could ever thought. So behave professional around... Pls come straight to the conference room along with Ms. Brown" he straightened his suit and walked through the door.

Angela's pale face turned red, like she's just about to burst in laughter.But she controlled herself instantly and started picking notepads and other things needed in the meeting.

"Ms. Brown, here is your notepad, recorder, earpiece and ipad,get every detail noted and recorded. Don't say anything until you asked for. I hope you follow the instructions... Now follow me" winking in my direction she turned on her heels..

What an amazing day...too much happened just as i started working here.....whats next now?

Do vote and comments pls...