Author's Note

I was contemplating on whether to write and epilogue or not but I decided that life is unpredictable and I don't want to write an ending for my characters. Things change circumstances change and people change. I took 5 years to write this book because my life kept changing and my inspirations changed. I started of basing the character of Ryan off one person. Things changed, over the years I based Ryan off of 3 guys who were in my life. And I understood that expecting a future is not in our hands. Yes, we can hope that things turn out a certain way but it doesn't necessarily go that way. It took me a long time to accept it but once I did the freedom I felt is extraordinary. Nothing holds me back anymore. Yes there's another guy in my life, apparently that never stops no matter how certain I am that I'm going to be single for a while. But it's not something that ties me down. I'm living life in my own terms not expecting life to go a certain way because right here, right now I'm incredibly happy and it takes a lot to reach that point in your life but once you get there nothing can bring you down. And I hope that every single person reading this book reached there. And doesn't want something from the future. You want something go get it. Don't wait and don't compromise. Don't regret it later. One motto I live by is, "Regret doing something, don't regret not doing something."

I know this suddenly turned into a life lesson. I'm sorry but I just wanted to put it out there. If it helps someone it does. Don't let fear guide you.

But there will be a segment on what happened to Harry

I don't know if I'll write another book but this was an amazing journey. I started writing because I went through a terribly traumatizing event. And I needed to create a world for myself where there didn't exist a place where bad things happened. I stopped writing when I reached a bad place in my life. Where panic attacks and waves of depression started being common. But now I'm in a really good place and I decided that it was wrong to leave something that gave me solace. So I finished writing. J ended it. And I'm eternally grateful for every reader. Every comment that came up made me happy. I might not have been writing but I was definitely keeping tabs on the book.

I love all of you. So skittles, hugs and kisses to everyone.

Follow me on Instagram if you feel like it. It's  perfect_imperfections5

Thank you for being a part of my journey