Chapter 13

"Come on Malia, you've got to wake up. You have school." I roll over at kick at where I thought the voice is coming from. A groan escapes the mouth of whoever it was that was disturbing my sleep. "Not cool, I'd like to have children in the future." Serves him right for waking me up. "I give up." I hear the door shut, finally some peace.

"She isn't up yet?" Someone, who I think is most probably Jesse yells. People are trying to sleep here, I mentally yell at him. The sound of the door opening has me on the edge again.

"Hey, Lee. Unless you want me to dress you up for school, which includes taking a shower I suggest you wake up." It can't be that bad, it's just a sho- I wake up from the bed with a jump and look directly at the smirking face of Ryan. I quickly run out the room and into the washroom, as I look through the cabinets I realize that this wasn't my washroom. I walk out of there and into my house.

"Took you long enough to wake up. We've been at it for two hours." Jesse complains.

I nod at him and drag myself up the stairs. This was not my day. I switch on the geyser and collect my stuff from the bedroom. After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I feel slightly more awake than before. Whoever decided that schools should start in the morning should be left at the mercy of a demetor. I walk downstairs and have a quick breakfast, which did no justice to my growling stomach but I was too grumpy from being woken up to even care.

Seeing Zayn all ready for me, I felt way more pumped up, I missed him. Climbing in, I start him up, the sound of the engine was music to my ears.

"Mel, heard you went Houdini on Ash yesterday." Was the first thing I heard after I got out my car. Houdini on Ash? When did that happen? Oh wait. Shucks.

I run away from Shane as quickly as I can, in search of the chocolate boy. Searching all around school isn't an easy task, but I managed to find him in the courtyard.

"Ash, I'm so sorry. I thought I was being attacked and I don't like being attacked, I mean no one likes being attacked. Wait some people like being attacked, fake attack of course. I wonder how it would feel if I got fake attacked. I should actually arrange an attack on myself, imagine how cool it would be. Only as long as I don't get hurt of course. But the attacks at Harry was not good, I mean he was just a kid when Voldemort went all Avada Kedavara on him and then there was that stupid professor Quirell, the basilik, then he-"

"Stop." He says, throwing his head back and laughing. He looked so carefree, he even had crinkles by his eyes. "You really can't hold your topic can you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Lets see, you went from, apologising to Harry Potter. Do you see a connection?" Oh.

"Well maybe I ramble a little bit, but you left without saying a goodbye."

"You didn't say bye."

"Well you followed me like some creep."

"I wanted to talk to you and I happened to be in the neighborhood."

"You attacked me."

"No I pulled you back to talk to you, riding the bike that slowly wasn't an easy job."

"Well you... Okay I'm out of reasons to be mad at you. So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"So, there's this-" Ring. Stupid bell. "We should get to class, I'll talk to you during lunch or after school?" He says as he runs off to class. Didn't he remember we were in the same class? I slowly trudged through the courtyard towards class wondering what he wanted to talk to me about.

_____________

"So," Shane says as he drags out his 'o', "Mr. Hot Shot wants to talk to you, huh?"

"Shut up Shane, I bet you he doesn't like me like that and he just wants to talk to me about something else. Anyway, I don't like him like that per say, he's just a really good friend. You know how I feel about relationships right now. I just don't want to date or have anything complicated in my life for a while. I'm a happy single, not a sad single. I love being single, I have nothing to tie me down." I tell him. The goofy look on his face changes into a serious one. He takes my hand in his and starts rubbing circles on it. "Plus, what would you do if I was single."

"Hey, my life does not revolve around you!" He remarks, as he drops my hand. "Plus you're getting late, he'll be waiting."

I cross my fingers and hope that there will be no complication. I hop off the wall and head towards the parking lot. Earlier today he texted me, informing me that we would be meeting at the coffee house.

I park Zayn two blocks away from the coffee house, cause I felt like clearing my head before I met him. The cool breeze felt comforting. As I walk into the coffee shop our eyes meet across the room, I smile at him and take a seat.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask, as I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"It's probably nothing, but I was wondering if you would help me out with this girl I really like. She's funny, sweet, really kind and she's so beautiful she doesn't even realize that every guy and some girls have their eyes on her the minute she walks into a room. I really like her and since you're the only proper girl friend I have, I was hoping you would help."

That set me off into a hyper mode. "Awww, who is she? I bet she's really pretty. I can't wait to meet her. Awww, you're blushing. It's so cute."

"You're here to help me, not embarrass me. People are looking."

"Well the world can think all they want but I don't care. Anyway, so help huh? I guess you should probably start by sending her gifts and notes. You know a secret admirer, it's really adorable. But it's also weird when you don't know who the person is. So that's off the list. You could probably try what Joey does."

"I don't watch Friends."

I gasp and my hand goes out and hits him on the head. "Who in their right mind does not watch, Friends?"

"I just don't get the hype about it. I'm more of a Criminal Minds, White Collar, kind of guy."

I give him another conk on the head and tell him that he wasn't going to get any help unless he watches Friends.

So, there was some confusion about Malia liking too many guys, she kinda sorta has feelings for Ash and she finds Ryan hot. That was just to clear that up.

Who do you guys think Ashton is talking about?

Most importantly, who wants longer chapters? I was thinking, that it was too short and that maybe it's too little to hang on to for an entire week. Let me know what you guys think.

Don't be a silent reader. Vote Comment and Share. Love you guys!