Chapter 1

Blood, all I see is blood everywhere. My breathing gets heavy and I start feeling faint and in the midst of the blood lies- "Malia?" I slowly open my groggy eyes to see the worried face of my brother.

"What happened?" I ask, after calming myself down. Thank God it was just a dream!

"You were screaming and crying in your sleep, are you alright?" He asks, his worry reflected in his dark brown eyes.

"Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? Pfft, Mr. Worry-A-Lot you should probably go back to sleep, considering that it's 3 a.m. and you my dear brother are in desperate need of sleep." I answer back, but both he and I know that I'm not fine.

"You know, I just came in to steal your stash of chocolates. But then you scare the shit out of me when you go all cuckoo in your sleep, making me bang my head against your stupid bookshelf!"

"My precious!" I whisper scream, in a failed attempt of imitating Golem. "Where are my chocolates you chocolate thief, give them back to me! If not I'll buy myself a cow, sell it for magical beans, grow them, steal the golden egg laying goose and offer you in exchange for the goose when the giant comes barging down to Earth! Gosh, that sounds like a lot of hard work! Nah, I'll just put chilli powder in your boxers." I say snapping my fingers at the chilli powder idea. "All that thinking has got me exhausted, I need to rest my magnificent brain so if you would please get out of my room."

He silently chuckles to himself, muttering something about chocolates under his breath and walk out my room.

I welcome the sleep that slowly takes over my worked up brain and fly away to the Dream land.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Jesse shouts in a sing song voice. As he bounces up and down on my bed.

"Three things Jess," I say as I sit up and hold up three fingers, "one, you cannot sing! So don't try and make me go to mom again. Two, you aren't Ari so stop jumping on my bed! You're twenty for crying out loud so please, behave like you're twenty. And three, I need sleep so good riddance." I lie back down on my stomach and cover my head with my blanket.

Poke, poke, poke, poke. I try to ignore his irritating taunts. Nope not working, might as well scare him. Cue evil laughter.

As he pokes at my arm again, I clutch it and scream out in agony, not really, but it works on my brainless brother. "Oh, the horror! The pain! I cannot take it. Tell Cole, Ari, mom and dad I love them and give my clothes away to an orphanage and my shoes to Kiara. And please stop taunting her with your imaginary Kovu." I then take an exaggerated breath and fall back on my bed.

"Lee!!! No, you can't die. Oh God, please resurrect my sister, if you do I'll give her the new phone I ordered, promise. What would I tell mom and dad, I'm sure they'll ship me off to Azkaban, I don't like death eaters and dementors are the worst! Please, Lee for the sake of your beloved brother, come back to life." I almost die of holding in my laughter, that's when I feel hot tears falling in my face. You have got to be kidding me. How stupid is he? Wait a second, why is there shuffling near the door? I slowly open my eyes just a bit to see who's by the door. "Lee, your alive!" Jesse shouts at the top of his lungs while I look at Cole who's leaning against the door frame smirking down at us.

"What phone did you order? And when is it coming in?" I ask not bothering to hide my excitement.

"IPhone 6 and I guess today?" He answers scratching the back of his head.

"Oh the joy!" I scream and start dancing on my bed singing. Then I remembered Cole. I narrow my eyes at him and ask, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know that I have Drama queens for siblings. Am I the only normal person in the household?"

"Pfft, normal is boring. And you know I'm a five year old stuck in the body of a 16 year old, so I'm allowed." I retort as i stick my tongue out at him, then I look over at my brother, Jesse who seems to be really intrigued by my teddy. My eyes widen when I realize what he's up to.

I jump up and pounce on him, "Don't you dare!" The stupid idiot was trying to get the stiches off the side of my precious teddy to get the stuffing out. I swear the guy must have hit his head when he was a kid, he always bought stuffed toys and took the stuffing out and played snow fight, more like stuffing fight.

"Cole! Please save me from this deranged bitch. Get off me you fat lady."

"Who you calling fat, you malnourished pig?"

Hearing our insults Cole burst out laughing. The two of us just sat in the bed looking at Cole as he laughed. "You..." he manages to choke out and then continues to laugh.

"Get put of my room you monkeys!" I yell as I shove the two of them out the door and slam it shut.

The world's weirdest family award goes to my family. Maybe even the most hilarious family. But I love them anyway. The whole package filled with craziness, embarrassment and a hell lot of laughter.

As I sit there thinking, there's a knock on my door. "Hmmm?" The door opens and mom pops her head in and asks, "Is it safe to come in or is it booby trapped again?"

"That was not my fault, Jesse kept coming into my room and messing around with my stuff. I obviously needed to do something to never keep him from entering."

"And yet I'm the one who ends up with a bucket full of spiders mixed with super glue dripping down my head. Do you know how embarrassing it was to shave my hair off?"

"Firstly, it was fake spiders and secondly, it looked good on you so it was fine." She actually looked really good with her hear shaved off and now she has this super cute pixie cut, her hair grows really fast like she has some growing potion applied to it. What am i talking about even mine grows super fast, which is totally not a good thing.

"I was born hot, not my fault everything looks good on me." She declares as she sticks her hip out.

"Why are you here again?" Not bothering to reply to her remark.

"Oh, yeah you have exactly," she checks her phone "twenty two minutes to get ready for school, I'm taking the car, so Cole will drop you off today."

"Nooooo! You catch a ride with Cole and leave Zayn alone!" I whined. Yes, I named my car after the super hot Zayn Malik. You know, I ride him everyday.

"Malia Maria Romero! You are going with Cole and that's that." She said, cocking her hips to the side and put her hand on it. Uh oh, deep trouble. And she only uses my full name is she's super pissed.

"Okay, take good care of him for me." I sigh as I think about getting ready for school.