Chapter 4

"Malia!" A high pitched scream comes across the courtyard. I turn around to look at Kiara, with her blonde hair and pale blue dress.

"Kiara!" I shout as I run up to her and hug her. We stand hugging for a couple of seconds when she gasps and pulls back. "What's wrong?"

"Ashton Miller, the new hottie is standing with Shane. I wonder how they know each other." She wonders as she taps her index finger on her chin.

"Umm, well. Shane knows Ashton because I introduced them."

"Really? You know him? Come on you have to introduce me to him." She says, as she drags me across the courtyard to where they were standing. "Hi, I'm Malia's best friend, Kiara." So much for introducing, I think as I roll my eyes.

"Ashton, pleased to meet you Kiara." He smiles. Cue swoon, he looks super cute when he smiles. Focus Mel, you aren't supposed to swoon, he's just another guy. Plus Kiara likes him. Let it go.

"Let's sit." Shane says, as he pulls me down next to him, quite harshly I must say. I wonder what crawled up his ass and died. They all start talking while I zone out.

I should probably find the location of Diagon Alley and book a ticket to London. Then go to Olivander's and get myself a wand then I should probably find out why I haven't got my acceptance letter to Hogwards. It should have come years ago, three years to be specific. And I should probably visit the prank shop run by Ron. I wonder what happened to Fred and George, nothing about them was mentioned in the new book, Harry Potter And The Cursed Child. I can't believe I cried when Harry ceased to exist, but I was pretty happy that Snape didn't die. That was a bitter sweet moment. It must be hard to have a famous father and to have a lot of expectations from the world around. Poor Albus. Maybe if-

"Mel!" Shane semi shouts as he shakes me out of my thoughts, literally.

"Stop rattling my brain."

"So you have one? Funny, it never occurred to me."

"Of course I have one, but you wouldn't recognize a person with one since you don't have one. You should probably visit a doctor or something. Actually you could visit Doctor Who and ask him to help you go back in time to see where and how you lost it."

"I didn't loose my brain you goose."

"You called me a goose, well you're a rat! Devious and-" I get interrupted by someone laughing their head off. I turn around and look to find Ash clutching his stomach and rolling on the grass laughing. "If you're done, I have an argument to get back to."

He stops laughing and sits up, "Please don't let me stop you, do continue."

"No, don't we have five minutes till class starts, as entertaining as it is to see the two of you argue. We need to get moving." Kiara says standing up. "Oh, and Mel we're going for ice cream after school."

"Yes." I jump up and start dancing in happiness.

"You're a queer little thing." Ashton says as he shakes his head chuckling. "I have art anyone sweet enough to get me till there?"

"Mel and I have art, you can come with us." Shane being the big sweetheart he is offers.

"Thanks. I guess I'll catch you later Kiara."

_______________

"You can sit next to me, Shane would rather hang out with Alexis than his best friend." I say loud enough for Shane to hear. He was across the class settling into his seat, he stops what he's doing and heads over to me.

"It was your idea in the first place. You wanted someone artistic sitting next to you and not, I quote, 'Someone who draws worse than Ari and that's saying something.'" He says in a high pitched voice, with his hands on his hips trying to mock me. The keyword here is trying folks, cause there is only one Malia and no one, I repeat no one can imitate me. I'm one of a kind.

"Nice try there Shane but you nor anyone else can imitate me and what I said is completely true. I bet you Ashton here can draw way better than you any day." I declare and turn around to grab Ashton by his hand and drag him to our seat.

"Are you two always like this?" Ash questions. He must be tired of our antics already, we are a bunch of loony toons. Except for Kiara, she's an occasional loony toon.

"We are quite a peculiar bunch, but I'm not going to apologize for it. It's the way we are either you accept it or take the walk of shame. But I must warn you everyone else is completely sane and life without a bit of crazy is very dull." I retort. No one, I mean NO ONE messes with my friends, super hot or not.

"I'm not asking you to apologize. I'm quite glad I met you. It's quite entertaining and I do accept you craziness and all." He says as he bends down and looks me in the eye. Sincerity and honesty was all I could see in his chocolatey eyes. Wait a second did he just say you? Weird. Maybe I'm hallucinating. Those chocolatey eyes are pretty distracting.

"You're something else Chocolate Boy."

"Chocolate Boy? Why?" He asks.

"Well your hair is the shade of milk chocolate and your eyes that of dark chocolate, what else do you expect me to call you?"

"You're something else." He says as he ruffles my hair. Thank God my hair is super awesome, I shake my head and it falls back to it's natural style.

The two of us then head to supply closet to grab the necessities for today's class.

Ms. Bailey comes in on her wheelchair, smiling. She's always cheerful and happy. We're quite similar, crazy and happy. Obviously making her my favorite teacher. "Class, I have some important work to look into so I would be very grateful if all of you could keep quiet and work on your rendering assignments."

"Rendering assignment?" Ash asks me, whispering.

"Uh huh, you're supposed to sketch out a monument and render it. You do know what rendering is right? Or are you one of those who join art class for easy grades, since you can't really fail in art."

"Nope. On the contrary I'm planning on becoming an artist or an architect. Just need to conquer the obstacles on the way. I really like to paint and sketch. And yes I do know what rendering is."

"Cool." Not bothering to ask him about the 'obstacles' he was talking about. I just met the guy, I'm not going to jump into his personal life that quickly. I'll probably wait a day. I smile at him and turn to work on my assignment.

Hey guys, thanks for all the support. Love you guys to the moon and back. Since a very special person was keen on reading the book I'm updating two chapters. And the cast is up.