Chapter 27

"Where were you guys? Do you know what the time is? And have you seen the storm outside? I thought you would be more responsible. But no!" Mom says as she throws her hand up in exasperation. "I have only one responsible child. Thank God for Cole. When I grow old I'm going to live with him, he'll take good care of me."

She looks towards Cole who was dressed up all pink and glittery his dark hair tied up in seven ponytails. I laugh at the sight. "Yes Mum, he'll take extremely good care of you." I chuckle. She rolls her eyes and walks out the living room.

The minute she left I was surrounded by the rest of my family. "What?" I ask.

"Where did you go? What did you do?" Jesse asks.

"We know where she went and what she did. We just need details." Cole says, smacking Jesse's head. It looked like a fairy without wings hitting a kid whose been naughty. Wait I stand corrected, he does have wings. Ari reaches up and placesa pair of wings, it was slightly crooked but it worked.

Ari then continues to push him off the armrest, where he was seated. "Fly!" She shouts in delight. He falls over, head first. We all look at him for a while in shock, while he tries to pick himself up and then bursts out laughing.

"I could have had a concussion." He says.

"Why do you think we waited for a while before laughing?" Shane retorts, sticking his tongue out. I couldn't wait to drag him to my room and tell him what happened, keeping something this huge from him was killing me.

"Back to the topic at hand, Lee deets." Jesse says.

"Yeah, I'd like to hear what happened." Dad says, with a sly smile on his face, now that I've noticed that, I look around and see that everyone had weird smiles on.

I frown, something was up. "Go ahead and tell them." Nana encourages.

Shrugging it off, I take a deep breath and narrate to them what happened leaving out parts of it, if you know what I mean.

"So, you and Ryan did not kiss?" Cole chirps in once I was done. My head turn quickly towards him.

"Huh?" I ask casually, my heart beating super fast. I look towards Ryan who was sitting on a stool drying his hair with a towel. He looked so hot. I doubt he heard it, he was on the other side of the room.

Everyone nods at each other and shoves their phones into my face. They were all playing the same video to me. It was a video of Ryan and I kissing. Seeing it happen, stirred something in me but remembering that my entire family watched it kind if put me on edge. I clear my throat and looked at Ryan trying to make him stop reading that stupid magazine and help me out here. Seems like my mind connection works only with Shane.

Shane! I look towards him begging him to steer the conversation away. But no, his friendship is on the hold to see me get embarrassed. So much for an awesome best friend.

Then it hit me, how did they get the video? There was only one other person there other than the two of us. I look towards Nana. She meets my eye and smiles sheepishly at me. I slowly get up and pounce on her,knocking her to the floor, I'm not sparing her this time. I tickle her until she raised her hands in defeat and apologized in between laughs. I get off her and look at Ryan who was looking at us in amusement.

"Well you guys saw the video and if you want further details, you may approach Ryan." I say, dusting my hands.

He looked confused like he had no idea what was going on. The poor thing. As much as I would have loved to stay and see it, I needed a shower the ocean water made me feel sticky all over. I pulled Shane up the stairs as he whined about wanting to stay and hear the story from Ryan. I rolled my eyes at his antics and pulled him up anyway.