Chapter 8

The next day -

"Mel-Mel" Ari pouts as she holds her hands up to me, indicating me to carry her. I pick her up easily and place her on my hips. Pretty soon she'll grow up, get heavy and I won't be able to carry her anymore. That thought makes me more sad than I thought, not the getting heavy part but the growing up bit. I can't even imagine her out of her adorable dresses.

"I want pancake!" She squeals into my ear, clapping her hands. I'm gonna be deaf for a while. I take her to the patio, where we usually have breakfast and seat her in a baby chair and place a pancake in front of her. Then I grab an apple and a glass of orange juice and head to the swing where I sit down and start eating.

"Eat fast, I want, no I need that COD match." Shane says as he sits down next to me.

"I just got breakfast and food is to be savoured not gobbled down."

"Well if you need to savor your food then wake up early not in time for lunch. It's 12.09 Mel, when are you going to start waking up early?"

"The day you find yourself a girl. Deal?" Let me tell you, Shane is super hot and all of that but this guy hasn't had a girlfriend, ever. He's the perfect guy out there and he doesn't get out on the field. It's a pity really.

"No, none of the girls out there are for me."

"Then who is? Do I have to go to the depths of the ocean and find you your personal Ariel and make sure an evil sea witch doesn't trick her into giving up her voice to avoid all the drama? c
Cause let's face it, you are no Prince Eric."

"You're not funny nor loving anymore." He pouts.

"Oh wait, I'll wear a purple dinosaur costume and start singing
'I love you, you love me.
We're one great big family.
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you love me too.' Maybe then I'll be loving."

"Did you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?"

"Jeez, I didn't know." I say in a sarcastic tone. "Atleast I have wit, you don't even have that."

"Whatever, now get your lazy self moving."

"Stop being such a blowfish." And I slowly eat as he patiently waits for me to finish.

"Done."

"Good." He says, grabbing the waste off my hands and putting them in the dustbin. He then continues to pull me into his bedroom where a magnificent ps4 resides. It's beautiful and I fell in love with it the day I laid eyes on it.

"Stop drooling and get moving. Ooh, that rhymed."

"Great work Shakespeare." I say as I slowly move towards him, "BUT I LIKE THE ORIGINAL." I scream into his ear.

"You buffoon! Ouch." Okay, maybe that was a little too loud. Maybe.

I switch on the television and put in Call Of Duty. "Let's do this." I say as I rub my hands together and take a controller in my hand. He narrows his eyes and takes the other controller.

2 hours later.

"I win, I win, I win. I am so awesome and you are not. Ooh I am awesome, I am so great." I sing as I jump around on his bed dancing.

"Stop showing off."

"Okay, let's sing.
I am the champion my friend
And I'll keep on fighting till the end."

"Stop, please."

"Okay, okay. Here's another one.
It's the eye of the tiger
It's the cream of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
As the last known survivor stalks the prey in the night
And I'm watching you all in the
Eye of the tiger."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh wait." I continue.
"I will, I will rock you.
I will, I will rock you."

"Fine you win, now stop bragging about it. I love to hear you sing but not when you're singing about my loss."

"I'm not singing about your loss, I'm singing about my victory." One look at his face and I go, "Fine, I'll stop." I say dejected and sit down on his bed.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"Oh I have the best crazy idea in the entire world." I say ecstatically.

I go near him and whisper my amazing plan into his ear and his previous frown is now a smile like that of Cheshire Cat.

I know it's short, but I seriously CANNOT let my plan out this fast, you need to wait a week. But, if I get 15 votes on this chapter I promise I'll update earlier. Pinky swear.