1

[Authors note: Before you read this, please be aware of how many grammar errors I have. If you couldn't handle it, go off and find a better book thnk u 😭]

Iwaizumi will be taller than oikawa in this story
...

Sugawara sigh, feeling damn tired as his morning class finally came to an end. He quickly packed his stuff and straight away went to his part time job. Even though he was tired, it won't stop him from feeling excited on meeting his little munchkins. It took 7 minutes to reach there. He was glad it wasn't far from his college. He quickly walk in the school and smile after hearing small and cute giggles around the area. Sugawara has a huge soft spot for small kids. He went in the teachers office and was greeted by akaashi.

"Hello sugawara-san. How's class?"

"Tiresome" He said as he wore a light yellow apron. Why? He himself doesn't know why.

"I see. You should go to your class. The karasuno's has been eager to see you since morning" Sugawara giggle and wink,

"Well, they're my kids!" He walked out and went to class karasuno. Everyone stop what they're doing and stare at him. They all quickly ran up to him in happiness.

"Sensei!" Three hyper boys shouted his name and hug his leg.

"Hi hinata, tanaka and nishinoya. Did you behave well this morning?" They all nod happily.

"Sensei! Hinata is lying! He just draw on a wall using a crayon" kageyama said as hinata glared at him.

"Ah! Hinata why you do that?" Hinata pout and looked down.

"I.. I was bored... I was just doing for fun!" Sugawara smile and shook his head,

"It is not fun hinata. Its call vandalism"

"I-its not...?"

"Nop!"

"I-Im sorry..." Tears started to come out in his eyes as sugawara quickly calm him down.

"No! Its okay! Im not mad! Tell you what, why not you go draw something for me ok?" Hinata quickly looked up with glittering eyes and nod.

"Kageyama you could join him" kageyama blush and nod, following hinata to his table.

"Tanaka and nishinoya, how did morning go? Was teacher asahi being good to you?" Nishinoya nod,

"He was great! He sure worries alot but he was still great! He somehow reminds me of a photo of jesus my mom showed me!" Sugawara laugh and ruffle his hair,

"Thats good. You guys go ahead and carry on play" they both nod and went to continue stacking blocks and lego's. He looked around the class and smile when he sees tsukishima reading a book while yamaguchi listen closely. They both seem to like eachother. Same goes to kageyama and hinata. He walk to his desk and check the attendance. Hmm ennoshita seems to be absent today.

"Sensei!" He looked up to see hinata again.

"Yes hinata?"

"Here!" He took the paper from him and see the drawing. There was 4 stickman. Two were big and two were small. He could tell the small stickman was hinata and kageyama due the the coloring of the hair. He also could tell one of them was him but he was confuse who was the other beside him.

"Hinata.. Who is this?" He pointed at it. Hinata looked and smile,

"That was the policeman guy! He always comes and visit us, thats why I draw him too! He also visit this morning !" Sugawara blush,

"Did he.. did he say anything when he visit?" Hinata nod,

"He was asking where were you! He was looking for you. He thought you will be here this morning! Mr policeman is so funny when he realised you were not here hahah!" Sugawara smile,

"How did he react?"

"He had a sad face but smile anyways! " Sugawara could imagine.

"Can i keep this hinata?" Hinata nod and ran back to kageyama, giving him a hug for no reason. Sugawara look at the drawing back. Ever since the day where both him and policeman met for the first time infront of the kindergarten, the policeman has non-stop come here for a small visit. He doesn't mind. He actually had a huge crush on the officer. The officer gave him a smile and boom! He fall in love at first sight. Even though the constant visit, both him and the officer hasn't talk yet. They only give eachother a smile shyly and looked away. He hope the officer has the same feelings as him.

🍼

Sugawara wave his student goodbye as all of them walked home with their parents in hand. He walk back in and went to the teachers room to pack his stuff and head home.

"You looked happy" oikawa said as he watch sugawara just smile and untie his apron.

"Hows your class oikawa?"

"Eh~ nothing much. Everyone was good today. It feels like I'm the kid and they're adults. Makki and mattsun seemed to find a new hobby though"

"Oh really? What is it? "

"Bullying me"oikawa pout when he heard sugawara laugh.

"Well, im gonna go now. You're going to close the school? " oikawa nod.

"Yep I had something to do first. Akaashi and the rest has gone early. So I'm the only one left" sugawara nod,

"Ok be careful. There's alot of crime around this town lately" oikawa nod and wave him goodbye.

While walking, he decided to stop by a convenience store to buy himself a milk and some snack. After he was done, he walked out and was suddenly bump into someone,

"Ah- Im sorry--" he looked up and was suprised to see his crush.

OMG RIGHT HERE?! RIGHT NOW?! WHY DO WE HAVE TO MEET ?! OH MY GOSH ITS MY FIRST TIME SEEING HIM IN AN ORDINARY CLOTHES! I CAN'T--

"Ah um its okay... I wasn't seeing where I was going" the guy smile, making sugawara heart melt and blush.

"You're... That teacher in school right? " sugawara just nod as he remain lost staring at his face,

"I um... Would love to know about you... I-I mean get along with you" the guy stutter, feeling embarrass at the fact that he was being stared at hard. Sugawara nod again, he can feel himself drool abit so he quickly shook his head and wipe it off.

"Ahem! Im sorry! Um sure! We could be friends! Ah um my name is sugawara.. Sugawara koushi... " the guy smile,

"Thats a cute name from a guy like you" his face reddened at the sudden flirt.

"Oh um t-thank you.. What yours?"

"Daichi, Daichi sawamura" he bring out his hands for a handshake. Sugawara gladly accept it. This was the first time they had talk. Sugawara was happy to finally know his crush name,

Daichi...