The leaf

Me: heyyo

Shira: well that was definitely complex.

Me: no it wasn't, this is a very simple story.

Sauske: I have a feeling that that's going to change....

Shira: *glances at Sauske* yeah.

Sauske: *Glares at Shira* I just hope that in the end I get my answers.

Shira: you don't deserve answers if you going to be a jack ass.

Sauske What did you call me?!

Shira: I'm sorry let me correct myself. I meant duck-ass.

Naruto: where does everybody get that?

Me: *twirls Sauske so that his back is facing Naruto.* look at his hair and only his hair. Imagine quacking noises...

Naruto: *Stares at Sauske's head*

Shira: do you see it now?

Naruto: I do.... Sauske really is a duck-butt.

Me: yeah, he always has been.

Sauske: *taps foot on ground in irritation as a tic mark forms on his forehead.*

Me: see ya guys!

~~~~

Shira's prov

"Were here." I said and Jugo nodded. "Whatever you do, do not fight back. I will be the one defending us." I ordered an he reluctantly complied. I put my hand on his shoulder and released the chakra change.

We walked under the gates and where immediately surrounded by ANBU. Jugo got in a defensive position and I shook my head. He relaxed his stance and I said "I want to request a meeting with Naruto Uzumaki."

"Your with the Akautski! You coul just kidnap him!" They yelled and I sighed putting my hand to my hip. "If I really wanted to kidnap him don't you thing I would have done it? Since I know where he is by chakra." I pointed out and they gasped in realization.

"I could kill anyone in this village whenever I want, but I'm not. I think I deserve a talk with your hero for that." I explained and Naruto arrived.

"Shira!" Naruto yelled excitedly and ran up to me as the ANBU advised him not to. "Naruto, I wanna talk in private." I said glancing at the ANBU. He looked at their offensive stances.

"It's okay guys, she's my friend, believe it." Naruto said and I hit his head making a bump. The ANBU pulled out kunai and watched. "Naruto, Not everybody know I was forced to." I whisper/growled.

He rubbed his head an laughed nervously. "Sorry, I forgot." he admitted. "Kay, let's go to my house." He said and walked away with me and Jugo tailing him. The ANBU kept advising to not let me go deeper into the village.

We entered his house and I blurted out "I need your help with Sauske." He looked glum and I continued. "I have something that I want to tell Sauske but I don't know how to get it to him." I continued.

"What?" Naruto asked as Jugo sat down on the floor. "It's about Itachi, his brother." I said and Naruto still looked depressed. "His brother was sent on a mission to kill his clan. The Uchiha massacre was a mission. That is all I know." I finished and Naruto's eyes widened along with Jugo.

"How did you know that?" Jugo asked and I sighed. "I'll tell you all later." I replied and Jugo nodded, accepting my answer. "How do I handle the situation?" I asked Naruto and he didn't reply.

"If I tell him he'll seek revenge against the village... If I don't, he'll kill his brother." I finished and the whole room was silent. "I don't know.... believe it..." Naruto said glumly.

'I don't want Sauske to kill his brother but I don't want him to seek revenge against the village.... believe it.' he thought and I sighed. "I'll tell him. If he decides to seek revenge then I'll be the one to fight him." I said looking at Naruto.

"I know you've been chasing him but will you let me handle Sauske?" I asked and Naruto looked sad. "Yeah..." he mumbled and I nodded. "Jugo, we're going to find Sauske." I said and he stood up.

I put my hand on his shoulder and teleported us to the middle of nowhere. I changed our chakra signatures and we ran in the direction of Sauske.

This should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope that your enjoying my story!