Not letting go

Me: well you become depressing in this chapter

Shira: your the one who makes these!!!!!

Sauske: what happens?

Me: oh nothing much ^.^

Random_guy: good luck. 'Cause your gonna need it. Your all screwed.

Me: WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Random_guy: I don't know.

Me: HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!?!?!?!

Shira: because you put him there STUPID!!!!!

Me: Oh yeah, I forgot. ^.^"

~~~~

Shira's prov

Jirahya did a little speech with a dance and we both just walked right past him. That was kinda dumb.... "Naruo, how do you deal with him?" I asked and Naruto thought for a moment. "I don't know. Believe it." He replied.

They had a chat and Naruto stepped in some poop. His face was funny I tried to hold down my laughed but I failed. I burst out in small suppressed laughs and he grinned. "You laughed!" He pointed out loudly.

"Yeah, I did." I answered and we continued on our journey. We stopped at a shrine and Naruto played with the bells. I sat down near the bottom of the steps as Jirihya sat at the top and told Naruto to be careful. I closed my eyes and focused on retracting and growing my fangs.

"Shira!!!!!! You have fangs!!!!!" Naruto yelled at me. I opened my eyes and he was pointing at me. "Yeah, they retract too." I said then retracted them. "Their also poisoned. A poison that I seem immune too." I continued.
"COOL!!!!!" Naruto basically screamed.

He fawned over my fangs and I fixed my scarf so that my lips where covered. "Stupid scarf." I muttered and stood up. Naruto went back to the bells and soon Naruto got caught in the ribbons and rolled towards me. I stopped him with my foot and helped him untangle himself.

I was completely focused on Jirihya as Naruto fixed the bells. Jirihya's memory ran through my head as well. "So if I concentrate enough I can se the memories their seeing at the moment." I muttered to myself as we left.

We got to a busy town and Jirihya walked towards the inns. After a while Jirihya picked an inn and said "Naruto, Shira, were going to crash here tonight." I nodded as Naruto complained. When both of them stopped and looked at a woman who winked at them.

They both looked perverted as Jirihya rambled. I sighed and tuned them out. Naruto left for the room and I followed. He sat on the bed and trained with chakra having many clones. I sat quietly on the bed next to him.

A knock was heard on the door and all of his clones disappeared. He walked to the door unlocked it and turned the nob. I sensed the chakra and yelled "Naruto!! Don't open that door!" But it was to late. The door was opened.

I grabbed the collar of Naruto's shirt and pulled him back,standing in front I him in a protective way. "I will not let you touch a hair on his head." I growled as my pupil slits narrowed. "Well this is just a jackpot, Two of the people we needed." the fish said and I let out a deep growl. I stepped out into the hallway with Naruto still standing behind me.

I put my hand in my jacket pocket ready to unlock my chakra. "If these two have legs they'll run so do you mind if I cut them off?" The fish asked Itachi. He didn't answer so the fish took it as yes.

He started to grab his sword when I sensed Sauske. "It's been a long time." Sauske ran in and the look in his eyes, everything was tuned out.... but the look in his eyes.... He hasn't even seen me yet...

Sauske's lips started moving but I didn't hear anything... He started chidori, yet I couldn't hear the chirping noise. I won't let them hurt Naruto or Sauske..... I won't. They are the only two who can save me....

Sauske rushed at Itachi with his chidori only for Itachi to grab his wrist. Behind me Naruto gathered the none tails chakra and they both looked towards him. The fish swung is sword down towards our heads and I pulled Naruto and myself out of the way but the sword still got Naruto's chakra.

Itachi broke his wrist saying "Enough." Sauske cried out in pain and I growled. "Enough of this!" I yelled grabbing the key and holding it forward. It seemed to fit in a hole that none of us could see.

I turned it and a wind blasted upwards with a light that came from the ground beneath me. When the wind stopped my scarf and coat where long gone through the hole in the side of the building.

My own chakra put pressure on me. The wall, floor and ceiling around me peeled of slowly because of my chakra as I got it under control. "Well look at this Saméhada." the fish said and I flashed behind him.

I punched him in the back reading a wave of chars through my hand. (like Sakura after the 3 years) and he flew to the wall going right through it. "I warned you..." I growled looking towards Itachi who didn't even flinch.

My fangs grew and I rushed towards him. I grabbed his hand and bit it only for it to disappear in a cloud of smoke. I turned around and looked him strait in the eyes. "It seems that I can't put you under a genjutsu." he, what I think, complimented.

"I won't let go of Sauske and Naruto, You won't lay another harmful hand on either." I spat and he glanced at Sauske. "So I find it that you have a liking to my little brother." he commented and I growled.

Jirihya showed up, shocked by the level of my chakra. With how much chakra I have if I put it into my steps making them stronger, I can be faster than Gai. I went on a one-on-one taijutsu battle with Itachi and landed a couple punches and kicks to his stomach and chest. I couldn't hit his face because he's taller than me.

I won't let go of them! "I'm not letting them go! I won't allow them to die!" I growled to myself as I was punched in the face and flew back landing on Naruto.

I winced as my nose started to bleed but I stood back up and muttered an apology. The fish finally got back and he had some blood running down from the corner of his mouth. He spat some of it into the floor and flashed next to Itachi.

"She's more hard than we thought." He said still looking at me. "Well, we were only prepared for if she was a genin or chunin level." Itachi said and walked over to Sauske before I could do anything he had Sauske up against the wall by his the ought and used Sukuyomi.

Sauske yelled and Itachi dropped him. "You don't have enough hate." He stated blandly and I flashed next to Sauske. The safe did a Jutsu and the walls turned gooey.

They fled and I held Sauske's head in my lap. I held my hand in front of me as I stared at my palm. The key materialized in my hand and my chakra was back to the chunin level. "Sauske, Come on. You can pull through this." I encourage as it seemed like he was taking his last gurgle-ish breath.

"Sh.......ira." he whispered and passed out. "I'm sorry........ I couldn't reach you in time." I whispered and pecked him on the middle of his forehead. Jirihya walked up to us with Naruto yelling and had a serious face.

He sealed the fire and looked towards me. "We need to talk." I set the key in my shorts pocket as Gai kicked Jirihya to the wall, yelling something. I looked down at Sauske in my lap and my heart sank.

I let this happen to you, I'm sorry, I let this happen....... Gai chatted with Naruto and Jirihya before he stood in front of me and said "I'll take him to the village." I shook my head and said "I'll carry him, I'm going back to the village. Sorry Naruto."

Naruto's expression darkened the slightest and he nodded. "Okay, let's go. Now." I said looking over to Gai. "Sure one minuet." he replied and I started walking. "You can catch up with me." I said and bolted towards the leaf village.

I'm not letting go of you..... Sauske.....