Okay

Me: hey! I'm back!

Shira: why didn't you do it last time?

Me: well, I got so absorbed in the story that I forgot to put up the chat.

Sauske: Okay...

Naruto: what happens now?

Me: well sorry Shira and Sauske.

Shira&sauske: what now?

~~~~

Shira's prov

They stepped out to see me rubbing my temples and Karin on the ground with blood running down the corners of her mouth, coming out her nose, and out of a gash on her forehead. "What happened?" Sauske asked and I continued rubbing my temple.

"I got a god damn headache." I said and stepped over Karin. "I can tell." Suigetsu said and I walked up to them. "My headaches normally last a couple days..." I grumbled and walked past them.

"That sucks.." Suigetsu commented. "Well, shall we train?" I asked and they all nodded except for Jugo. "We planned a training session" I said and he nodded. "Let's get a move on though." Sauske answered and I nodded.

We got far enough from the base and I stopped them they looked at me seriously and got in a fight ready stance. "Hit me with your best shot." I said and they ran towards me. I dodged all of their attacks, including Sauske's. But I know he wasn't fighting seriously.

I snorted and thought as I dodged every attack. I wonder... would my knowledge change his mind? I kept my eyes on Sauske the entire time and didn't pay attention to the rest. Would it change his decision?..... I think it would.... Do I care? If Itachi dies that is....

Well, I haven't repaid him yet.... I think I will help him out. I kept my virginity because of him.... and my life. I scoffed at how I put that before my life. I for his in the stomach and skidded for a foot. I looked and noticed that it was Jugo who hit me.

If rabble his arm and threw him into a tree putting not much force into the through. I lifted the shirt and looked at the bruise. "Well that's what I get for spacing out..." I said then Suigetsu and Karin's jaws dropped. "You were spacing out?!" They both yelled and looked over at them. "yeah." I replied and rolled down my shirt.

"Let's continue." I said and they attacked me.

***Time skip***

The only one of them who didn't lay a finger on me was Karin. Sauske wasn't attacking with harmful intent while Suigetsu and Jugo were. "Karin will die immediately if she gets attacked alone." I concluded and Suigetsu chuckled.

"Okay, rest you guys." I said and they sat down. I walked over to Sauske and sat next to him. "Would your choice about Itachi change, If you knew what I knew?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Well, since you don't know I'm gonna guess that he doesn't want you to know... so I'm gonna be a bitch and tell ya." I said and he seemed to not quite understand. 'What is she talking about?' He thought. "first to prove my point I'll tell you something that only 1 person knows other than me." I said and his expression hardened.

'Who could possibly gotten her to open up other than me?' He thought and I sighed. 'Everything... Everything about her I love... Her lips, her eyes, her hair, the way she talks... everything... I've been starting to regret leaving the village a bit.' he rambled in his head.

"That I love animals." I said and a rose his brow. "You like animals?" He questioned and I nodded. Well I do love animals but I was going to say something else... 'She never ceases to amaze me...' he thought. My expression softened greatly and I rested my head on his chest.

I'll tell him... soon. Before Itachi confronts him... Sauske... Your brother truly is kind hearted... I thought to myself. He stiffening he asked "What do you mean?" I froze and he lifted me away from himself. "What do you mean?" He growled.

"Nothing of your concern for the moment." I replied and he used susano'o. I blocked it with a shield Jutsu and the explosion alerted the others. All of them looked towards us as the dust cleared. "I said nothing Sauske, take it as that." I said with a strait face back to my old emotionless self.

"I want answers!" He yelled. I stared strait into his eyes as he used Sharingan. I looked at the others and they were all in fighting stances. "Suigetsu, Jugo, weaken her." Sauske barked and Suigetsu got in a more fence fighting stance while Jugo walked to my side. I looked at him ready to cut his head off with a kunai before he said "I will be on Shira's side." I let go of my intent to kill him and Sauske writhed in anger.

"Jugo, let's go. I have something to do." I said calmly and he nodded. (See what I did there? Shira beat him fist so he's loyal to her and not Sauske.) I leaped into the direction of the leaf with him following. I did a transportation Jutsu and we were out of Karin's range.

"here." I said and touched his shoulder. His eyes widened and he said "My chakra signature is different." I nodded and did the same to my chakra. "It's a Kekkaigenkkai I received by being an Okurimono." I explained and he nodded.

"We're going to the leaf village." I said and he nodded. Naruto I need some help... with Sauske. I need advice. I'm not good enough with emotions for this.