Three years

Me: I'm not gonna do it this chapter because right now I feel lazy and don't know what to do.

~~~

Shira's prov

I closed my eyes and sighed. I'm going to regret this... I opened my eyes and looked across the sand dunes. "Art is an explosion! Un!" Deidara yelled and I sighed "Deidara, Sasori or correct. Sure art can be seen for instants but, if one where to capture your art in an everlasting art then your art has just backfired on you." I said looking over to him. He got flustered and started arguing. "Idiot." I mumbled and looked At the approaching gates.

"Suna, here we come." I whispered and Sasori looked over to me. I shrugged him off and we continued walking. I still have to wear the ring when out and about, along with the straw hats and a scar that's tied to my waist that has the Akautski symbol. Other than that I wear all black cloths.

My hair was shortened thanks to Hidan, and hasn't grown back... that jerk. I looked at the gates that loomed over us. "do you have a plan Sas?" I asked looking over to him. He nodded and his minion killed all of the guards.

"Me and Dei will go get the Kazekage, you set traps." I said and he nodded. I jumped onto Deidara's bird and sighed again. "You've been sighing lately." he said looking at me through the corner of his eye. "Brings back memories." I replied and looked at the building below.

Deidara dropped 3 spiders and blew up their faces. "Well that was rude." I commented as it looked at their twitching bodies. "Hn." he said and I sighed. I jumped off the bird the moment that Deidara got to busy to notice I was gone.

I dropped to the ground and landed in a crouch. I stood up and looked around as shinoby surrounded me. i put my finger to my lips and said "Quiet, shhhh." they seemed taken back for a second and looked up at their fight.

Deidara blew up Gaara's ultimate defense and dropped one of his largest bombs. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I let it out and held my hands up to the sky. I opened my eyes and activated a shield over the village.

Sand was mere centimeters above my shield. I deactivated my shield and sighed. "That was a waste of chakra." I muttered and flashed next to Deidara. "Where were you?" He asked angrily.

"Taking care if business." I replied and Gaara's eyes widened. I flashed in front of Gaara and punched him in the stomach. I fed him enough chakra to pull that giant amount of sand out of the village, through my fist. His eyes widened more and I whispered "Don't worry, I won't let them kill you. I have a plan."

He pulled the sand over to the outer edges of the village and I was back at Deidara's side. "What was that?" Deidara asked glancing at me. "I like to toy with my victims. We need to hurry, it's taking to long." I said and Deidara nodded.

Gaara started falling and Deidara's bird caught him. "Let's go." I said and we flew down towards the exit.

Kankuro's prov

"What's going on?! Can we identify any of them?!" I yelled and one of the Jonin nervously walked up to me. "Sir, we identified one as Shira Okurimono." he answered. "What?!" I yelled at him angrily.

•••Flashback•••

"I had an interest in a girl in the leaf village and I still do, but she has chosen someone else." Gaara said in a sad tone. "I will become Kazekage and I will be needed by others." He finished and I looked at him.

Gaara.... you've changed.... "Who is she?" I asked out of pure curiosity. Who could have possibly caught Gaara's chained up heart? "Shira Okurimono." he answered and my jaw dropped.

•••End of flashback•••

"Are you sure?!" I yelled and he nodded. "But sir, there was something off about her." he continued. "Explain!" I answered making him flinch.

"She jumped down her and shushed us... after she did that everyone stayed in their places not moving a muscle. When the yellow hairs Akautski member dropped the bomb she created a shield. But Gaara-sama used sand right above her shield so the shield was rendered useless." he explained and my brows furrowed. What is going through her head?

___With Akautski___

Shira's prov

I sat on Deidara's bird as it carried Gaara in its tail. I sighed and looked at Gaara as his sand crippled away leaving a trail. This is going to be painful.... I sighed and felt uneasy. "I told myself that I would stop them when they went after the tails beasts...

But what I didn't know was that Gaara would be their first target. I was hoping that they would mess up the order or something. Let's see what it feels like to get a beast pulled out of your body.

I sighed and looked at the approaching cave. they opened the door and I did the hand signs. I finished the Jutsu and without a word it has been done. I put Gaara under a genjutsu and smirked as I was dropped in the middle of the room and I saw 'myself' stand on one of the fans signs and start the extraction.

I was in a weak state swapping places with Gaara. Especially since he was beaten up. I switched bodies with him. In about 3 1/2 days what seems to be me will turn to Gaara. It's a very complicated Jutsu. What happens is my soul switched bodies with him and sooner or later my old body will form into his. And it would happen the same way for me but I'd be dead so the body would shape back at the exact same time as his would. But the quirk is that since Shukaku is sealed in this body I still have the Shukaku as they steal him.

Basically I swapped places with him. Why? Because I'm a soft wimp that can't kill someone who loves me. He kinda reminds me of Sauske in a way also. But back to the situation.

I felt like my throat, eyes, and eardrums where being yanked out of my body in a slow and painful way. This pain really sucked. But I guess I'll have to deal with it till I die. 3 days huh? Or was it 3 1/2 days? This pain is too much it's making me forget.

I give out dry what it seems screams that are more like the ahhhahahhahh screams mixed in with a gurgle. Yeah, that's what it sounds like. I'm going to love being dead.

Gaara's prov

I can see everything that's happening but I can't move on my own. It's like a tv screen in front of me and everything else is black. Except for Shira who is standing next to me.

She explained that this is a genjutsu that Shira put on me but is slowing me to see what is happening. "S-she what?" I asked and the genjutsu Shira sighed. "She did a forbidden Jutsu that she learned from her clan. Basically she switched places with you and is getting Shukaku extracted from her instead of you. She had already planed to do this when they had told her that she was to seal the chakra beasts. She had deducted that something big was going to happen and since your the Kazekage, you would be a strong ally." she answered.

"She is stronger than me though." I replied and she sighed again and said "Truthfully, she would saluter anyone they tell her too. But she can't kill someone who had of has feelings for her. Another thing is you remind her of Sauske somehow. She's been lying to herself to make it seem as in personal as she could."

"You don't seem to be just a genjutsu." I answered and she shook her head. "I am. I was a genjutsu that was built to answer your questions truthfully to the extent of her knowledge. She does know that she's been lying to herself but she doesn't want to tell anyone." she replied.

Why does she do this for me? I know she just explained it but... Why?