Revising-A LOT

I'm going to go through all chapters again, edit all the grammar errors and attempt to revive the story and it's cold trail of life. I know I left it in the dust as I got into more stuff as well. So I'm editing it-if you still like the story-Great! If you don't? Well then you wouldn't be reading this. So yeah, I'll try to update the story as well as edit it at the same time? But I'm making nor promises. My apologies go out to the people who like it and are reading this because I'm an ass and left you hanging off a cliff-for too long. If you have read other works of mine, then I'm probably going to work on those as well. If you find things in new or old chapters-feel free to tell me about it. I'm open to all criticism, I need it to improve actually.

If you don't want to know why I've been leaving you hanging then I'd stop now |( ̄3 ̄)| I'm gunna start rambling. I've dusting off the shelves in my room and pulling out the college-level reading books to try and spread my vocabulary and flow of the sentences. Newly being in high school actually caused me to halt almost every story I have, I had transferred from a great system to a shitty one so naturally I began to get overwhelmed with how much shit was thrown at me before I got a clear explanation on the subject-SOOOO, I recently went online! Yay! \(^o^)/No more shit schooling!(And more free time! *wink wink*)My parents are testing out my interests to help me figure out my life job. I happily obliged to their little tests. So now I'm diving into out of school teaching activities for Digital Art, Animation, and Writing. I suck at all of them really-but I love doing it.  So now I'll be focusing on editing some of my earlier stories-And finishing them with a beautiful bow on top. I'll work on editing a chapter a day for each story and possibly writing some new chapters for them. So stay tuned! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)I'll be working on it more!

(This'll probably be in all of my already published stories)