Okurimono compound

Me: hahahahaha!!!!

Sauske: what now?

Me: Kakashi tries to get a heart to heart talk from Shira!

Shira: No! I don't want to listen to "I think your feel better if you talk" crap!

Me: HAHAHAHA!!! I'm the one who decides your destiny!

Shira: my life is in the hands of a maniac who doesn't own Naruto.

Me: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~~~~

Kakashi's prov

I did some digging and found out that she passed out from gaining Kekkaigenkkais. Today after their small time missions I'll talk to her.

The missions where done quickly and it was soon the afternoon. We were walking down a street and they were arguing as Shira just watched. "Well your teamwork still seems terrible." I muttered.

Naruto then started ranting about stuff and I saw a summons hawk. Well I'll have to have that talk with Shira later. "you guys take the rest of the day off, I'll report to the Hokage." I said and did a transportation into the Hokage's office.

Shira's prov

Kakashi wants to talk to me alone... this isn't good news. I ignored their babbling and walked down a random path. I noticed Naruto and some kids right behind me that were being chased by Sakura.

I stepped out of the way of the brown haired kid and he rammed into some cat dude. The cat dude held the kid by the collar of his shirt and said something that I tuned out.

I walked up to the cat dude and he looked at me. "What are you? Another brat for me to pummel?" He asked and I rose my eyebrow. Naruto ran up shouting "LET GO OF KONAHAMARU!!!"

I looked at Naruto and back at the cat dude. One of his cat ears twit chef and I blinked multiple times. "Did his cat ear just twitch?" I asked randomly.

"Why you!" He yelled waving the kid in the air like a tag doll. I sighed, grabbed the kid and yanked him from the guys grasp. He fell backwards but caught his balance as I set the kid down next to Naruto.

"I'm going to kill you!" He shouted pulling out a puppet that is wrapped in bandages. "If you do you'll be starting a war." I warned and hi flinched.

'Does she know about it?!' He thought. 'you tell them Shira!' Naruto thought and my movements stopped for a second before I whipped all trace of surprise off my face. 'does she know about the plan?!' The blond girl next to him thought.

I sighed at how easy it was to get that information from them not even having a clue that they had planned that. "You guys are stupid." is said relaxing my stance.

"W-what?!" The cat dude yelled getting angry. I closed my eyes and my fangs grew out. "if I kill them Naruto it's out of self defense got it?" I said as my eyes darted to him. He gulped and nodded.

I looked back at the cat dude and he smirked as another ear twitched. I looked at the ear again and blinked wildly. "Am I the only one seeing his cat ears twitch?" I asked in a serious tone and they all sweat dropped at me.

I'm serious though. His ears keep twitching... it's weird. Then Sauske threw a rock at the guys hand and I relaxed my stance and retracted my fangs. I smirked from behind my scarf as Sauske did his speech about out of your league thing.

A presence appeared above Sauske and to the right so I looked at him. he stared at me before scolding his teammates. I yawned and realized that this was so boring that I had basically tuned out their voices.