New sensei

Me: hello! Me again with another enjoy speech!

Sauske: that wasn't a speech.

Me: well thank you for your comment.... *death glares at Sauske*

Sauske: Hn.

Me: this guy... he has so much vocabulary.... "Hn." Explained it all.

~

Sauske's prov

"Shira... This can't be right.... Shira.... Okurimono." the sensei said and she flinched. Gasps where heard from the classroom and the teacher had sweat on his face.

"Is that your real last name?" He asked with fear in his tone. She nodded and walked down to the front of the room. What is wrong with her last name? Her and the sensei headed out of the room.

"Hey, what's wrong with her last name?" I asked the kid in front of me. "It's the last name of a royal clan." he replied getting a cold sweat.

"And?" I questioned. "The whole clan was massacred. By one of the members. There is only one survivor... The heir to the throne... The princess... That is what I heard." he explained and my eyes widened.

"What?" I whispered to no one. She's just like me? How did I not know that? I want to know how her clan was massacred.

"Sauske Uchiha." Iruka sensei said walking bak into the room. I got out of my seat and walked toward the sensei. He lead me to another room and I walked in. "Clone Jutsu!" I yelled doing a hand sign and a perfect version of me appeared.

"You pass." Muzuki sensei said handing me a headband. I walked out of the exit and saw her on the swing. "Is it true?" I asked standing a over her.

She looked at me blankly and said "What?" I felt a little irritated and asked "That your clan was massacred?" Through gritted teeth. "What of it?" She asked blandly.

"I want to know how." I replied as emotionless. "What makes you want to know?" She asked. Does she not know who I am?!

"I'm an Uchiha." I said keeping my calm. "Oh, that's why." she mumbled standing from her swing. "They were all murdered... by a man named Kou Okurimono." she said staring directly into my eyes.

"How?" I stated blandly. "You have no authority to know that." she retorted and walked away. I want to know how they died. I narrowed my eyes at her leaving figure.

***Time skip (Next day)***

"You will be assigned to a 3 member team." Iruka sensei said. This is just going to slow me down... "here's team 7! Naruto Uzumaki," Naruto became serious. "Sakura Haruno," Sakura hung her head in diss appointment and Naruto cheered. "Shira." they both groaned. "And Sauske Uchiha" Sakura cheered while Naruto hung his head in disappointment and Shira showed no change.

The rest of the teams were listed and Iruka yelled "You will meet your sensei's after lunch!" We all nodded and he finished "Dismissed!"

Shira's prov

I ran out of the building at a slow pace and sat at a bench. After a few minuets a black haired kid that had it up in a ponytail and it was spike asked "Wanna join us?" Lazily.

I hummed in response and followed them. They ate lunch at the top of a roof by a window with Sauske. Yes since I'm on their team I'll bother with their names.

Naruto snuck up to the window and attacked. After a few seconds Naruto came back out as Sauske. I rose my brow and said "Not even a sweat."

"Yeah, he beat Naruto without even a sweat?" The black, spiky haired boy asked. "No, Naruto beat Sauske and transformed into him." I replied watching Naruto run from rooftop to rooftop.

"Really?" He asked not really interested. "Bye." I said leaping off the roof to go to the Hokage's office. I remember that I still have that photo...

I pulled the photo from my bra and stared a it for a second as I ran. I tucked it in my bra this morning. This could be good insurance. I need to keep it safe. I tucked it tightly back into my braw and the edge of my mouth quirked up in an attempt to smirk but was held down by me.

I knocked on the Hokage's office door and heard a 'come in'. "Can you avoid from saying my name as much as you can?" I asked walking into the middle of the room. "And that means writing it down too" I finished.

The Hokage puffed some smoke as nodded. "Thx." I replied and walked out. I don't hate the name. It just holds terrible secrets about me that I don't want anyone knowing.

I headed back to the class and sat in a random seat and closed my eyes ignoring any existence around me. I opened my eyes out of boredom and noticed that no one but my team was here. "Where's our sensei?" I questioned.

"He's late." Sauske responded. I nodded and watched Naruto put an eraser in the door. He chuckled and Sakura whined. "He's not going to fall for that." Sauske stated like it was obvious.

We heard footsteps and the sensei opened the door and the eraser fell on his gravity defying gray hair. "My first impressions of you 4 is.... your all idiots." he said taking in a good look at all of us.

"Head to the roof." he said before doing a teleportation Jutsu and puffing out with a cloud of smoke. "Okay..." I muttered and did the same hand signs and puffed on the roof.

"So you know that Jutsu." The sensei inquired. I sat down on some steps and waited for the rest of them.

Once we were all seated the sensei started to say "Okay, first we'll introduce ourselves. You know, What you like... dislike, hobbies, dreams for the future. Name."

"Why don't you do it first sensei? You know do we know what to do!" Naruto shouted. "Okay... I'm Kakashi Hatake. Likes, I don't feel like telling you. Dislikes... Don't want to say either. Hobbies, None of your business. Dreams for the future.... never really thought about it." he said blankly.

"He didn't really tell us anything." Sakura mumbled to the rest of us and they nodded together.

"You first." He said pointing to me. I rested my chin on my propped up elbow and said "Shira Okurimono. What I like... Nothing. What I dislike... Nothing. Hobbies, Spacing out, training, and thinking to myself. Dreams... To find another purpose... And to restore my clan if possible."

He seemed in deep thought before he said "Next." I tuned everyone's past out but something caught my attention. "I will restore my clan." Said by Sauske. I looked over to him and it hit me.

"Uchiha... I knew I heard that somewhere. So... his clan too." I mumbled in a whisper. "Tomorrow we will take a survival test." Kakashi said gaining our attention. They all grumbled and Naruto asked "What is it about?"

Kakashi chuckled and said "You won't like it." Sakura was about to open her mouth and ask something but I interrupted by saying "Cut to the chase already. I don't care if I might die. Tell me already."

Kakashi stared at me for a second before saying "You'll be taking a test. And the Chances that you will pass if 60%. out of the 21-24 only 9-10 will pass. The test will be tomorrow at 7:40 a.m. on training ground 7."

I bowed my head in respect and started to walk away. "Hey! Where are you going?!" Sakura yelled. I stopped walking and turned around. Why so many questions?

"I'm going to go space out, train, and think to myself if you don't mind." I mused. She curled up a little out of embarrassment and I walked away.