Been gone a day

Shira:.... thx.... for getting me kidnapped.... -_-

Me: your welcome! ^_^

Sauske: she was kidnapped?

Shira: I'm right her you jerk!

Sauske:Hn...

Naruto: I'm going to save you Shira!

Shira: I bet you will. My knucklehead savior.

Sauske: I thought I was your savior.

Shira: BAKA!!!! I said you and Naruto!

Sauske:......

Shira:..... something's..... off.

Naruto: yeah.....

Everyone: ..........

Shira: I knew something was wrong! Nikki/Nicki is being silent!!!!!!!!

Me: is that so bad?

Everyone_but_me: yup. ^.^

Me: that's so mean....

~~~~

Naruto's prov

I failed in catching Sauske.... Shira was kidnapped by the Akautski.... what do I do now? I got released out of the hospital and walked to Shira's apartment. I stoppe in my tracks as I saw the disaster. The entire building was destroyed and there was a creator in the street across from her apartment.

In the creator there was blood and for some reason I could tell that it was Shira's blood Her blood was on some of the rubble and someone else's too. "You fought hard.... I will get you back.... I'm your savior... remember?" I said bending over and gently touching the blood stain in the crater.

"Ready to go for your training?!" Pervy sage exclaimed and I turned around and faces him. I nodded determined and we set off.

___With Sauske___

Sauske's prov

I heard Shira yell.... Its still leaving me unsettling. I don't know what's going on. This will not go down easy... Shira... I apologize for leaving you.

___With the Akautski___

Shira's prov

"What's wrong Itachi? Does it hurt?" I asked and he groaned in pain each step he took. Kisame, Hidan, and Deidara teased Itachi about it and he continued to ignore them. I got their names as they argued with each other.

"So Are you joining?" Itachi asked with a groan. "Maybe." I replied quietly. We got to a giant rock and they opened the door by moving the giant rock with some hand signs. After walking down a long tunnel we were greeted by An orang haired guy with a blue haired woman, who had.... a lot of piercings, the both of them.

He looked at the star of the six of them and rose an eyebrow as Itachi grunted every step he took. "That bitch threw a minor bomb at his junk." Hidan said grumpily. "Don't forget that I got you too." I mused and he grumbled cuss words.

The woman chuckled to herself as the mans eyebrow just raised more. "Let me take the girl." she said gently yet demanding. Kisame flung me off his shoulder making me hit my head on the ground. I groaned in pain and said

"Well, there's my expected headache, but I thought it would come from all of you arguing like brats." I said out loud witches ticked all of them except for itachi, Kakazu, and Sasori, although Sasori and Kakazu seemed irritated.

She picked me up and walked out of the room before they could kill me. "I like your spunk." She said with a soft smirk on her face. I looked down at her my attitude gone. "What are your plans for me?" I asked in a serious tone.

The aura of the room became tense as she didn't answer. 'Should I tell her that we need a new member? I don't really know why Madara chose her but he said that we needed her...' she thought. I held down my surprise at the name and she said "That is classified."

"Okay. So why me huh?" I asked and she looked up at me and set me down on a bed. "Fist, your chakra level is bazar...... Second, you have special clan blood running through your veins........ Third, you got through the attack of almost all of the Akautski members with barely any damage........ Fourth, you didn't start the fight with the intent to kill an you still came out this undamaged." she listed and I nodded.

Okay... She bandaged up my shoulder that Hidan cut. "The rest are small bruises that will heal on their own." she informed and I nodded. "Will I need to wear the cloak?" I asked and she thought for a second. "I'll have to see if you can go without it. I'm not to sure..." she mumbled.

"Can I know about the members?" I asked and she handed me a file.

"Thanks." I said and hopped off the bed. I walked out going back down the hallway she brought me down. I entered to see basically a normal living room. I didn't see the room because my word was spinning from my head getting slammed to the ground............. -_-..... Kisame.....

I looked toward Kisame with a grumpy glare. He seemed to notice and laughed.... loudly, which caused my headache to hurt more. I just ignore it and asked "Where shall I sleep, and Itachi, it's much appreciated that you burned all of my stuff to ashes." I said glaring at Itachi.

He stood up and walked down one of the hallways. I followed him and he led me to a door with my name carved into the door. I rose my brow and said "You guys have planned my arrival." He didn't respond and I just walked in.

I slammed the door behind me and walked over to the bed. I stood looking over the bed. I already dislike this place. I collapsed on the bed and sighed. This is just great.

I woke up and studied the files. I walked outside to look at the time, the clock on the oven said 4:32 a.m..... So I'm up early.... I yawned and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. How they got electricity down here? I don't know.

I rose my right eyebrow and furrowed the other one. "I just realized everyone's age difference from me..." I whispered. "Kakazu is so old and Itachi, Kisame, Deidara are in about the same age.... Sasori is a freaking bag of wood... and I'm...... 13, I think." I said to myself.

Itachi walked in here and saw me on the couch. He sat on the opposite end, uncomfortable, wincing as he sat down. I smirked and continued to watch Supernatural. Kakazu came in second and sat down by the Coffey table, counting money.

Sasori was the third person to come in, well..... puppet. He just sat down and watched my show without complaining. Kisame came in 4th, Deidara came in 5th, Hidan didn't come in till noon. By then I was bored, like my old self.

Always bored. "I have an announcement." pain said walking in. I looked over to him and he said "We've been attracting too much attention so we are going to stay quiet for three years. We'll take stealth missions and Hunt for bounties. That is all." he then walked away after his speech.

"Just when I wanted something fun...." I mumbled and turned back to the tv. This will be painful... Sitting here like a duck... I hope Naruto or Sauske finds me in these 3 years. And something I wish would happen but probably never happen is.... them saving me together.