Nice

Me:hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sauske & Shira: *Blush*

Naruto: *Snickers*

Sakura: TT^TT

Kakashi: I have sex advice.

Everybody: EWWWW KAKASHI!!!!! JUST EWWW!!!!!

Kakashi: meh. ^.^

~~~~

(We all knew Kakashi would have said that.)

Shira's prov

I feel safe again.... in his arms.... they're safe.... I cuddled up to Sauske more and his grip tightened. We we're sitting on my couch watching tv and tomorrow Sauske leaves to train and I won't see him until the exam.

"How did we progress this fast?" I asked smelling the aroma he had. "I don't know." he answered. I smiled and then he said "You've changed a lot." I looked up at him and said "Yeah... around you and Naruto I have."

"Why Naruto?" He asked with a hint of jealousy. "Because he seems like a dependable friend." I said. I closed my eyes and envisioned Naruto.

I opened my eyes to see Sauske looking at me. We both leaned forward and kissed. We shifted to our sides and I set my hands on his head and neck. He had his hands firmly on my waist and brought us closer.

I smiled into the kiss and he thought 'I don't want this to end.' that made me smile even more. This is like a dream.

He pulled back and we heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door with Sauske and opened it to see Kakashi.

"I have free sex advice for you two!" He shouted happily and threw confetti at our faces.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Nope that's not what happened!

"Training?" He said with a raised brow. Sauske followed Kakashi and I twirled Sauske around and pecked him on the middle of his forehead. "Train hard." I said and he walked off with Kakashi.

I smile a lot around Sauske.... I haven't smiled in years. Let alone feel safe. I need to calm down before I burst with joy. That would be a problem.... Doesn't this make me bipolar? No it doesn't..... right?

I sighed and went into my room and curled up under the covers. Rest is what the nurses told me to do. I closed my eyes and slipped into a deep sleep.

I woke up to my reflexes going off. I opened my eyes groggily to see Gaara sprawled on the floor. "Why are you in my house?" I asked helping him up. He didn't answer and I sighed.

'Why am I so interested in her?' Gaara asked himself. 'Because your a male and she's a female....' Shukaku deadpanned. My cheeks flushed as I remembered Naruto poking at me and Sauske.

'Can she hear me?' Shukaku asked. I sighed and wiped off all emotions. "You didn't answer me, why are you in my house?" I asked and he stared at me blankly.

'Why am I here?' He thought and I sighed. "If your not going to talk then there's an exit." I said and he flinched. 'Why don't I want to leave?!' He yelled in his head.

'Ive already told you kid. Attraction.' Shukaku sighed. I groaned and grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of my house. "Next time I'll have you arrested because that is breaking an entering." I said.

"But I didn't break anything." he replied and I looked at him. "Fine entering without permission." I said scooting him to the streets and heading back in my house.