Tazuna

Kakashi: Hi.

Me: Enjoy the story!

Kakashi: did you just ignore me?

Me: I do not own Naruto or any of its characters.

Shira: She did ignore you.

Kakashi: *curls up in depressing corner*

Sauske: my sesnsei is lame...

Naruto: And he's Pervy!

~

Kakashi's prov

They cleaned some trash from a river and a couple other charity chore kind of things... What I don't get is that Shira. No emotion shown, except for the sarcasm, annoyance, and other retorts. She is a different case from Sauske. Now we're after a cat.

"Are you in positions?" I questioned into the receiver. "Position B, Sauske." he said quietly.

"Shira, Don't bother with positions I have the cat." she said and I sighed. She never knows when to follow instructions. We brought the cat to the office......... poor cat -_-'.

Naruto complained about the mission ending with me hitting upside the head to shut him up. The Hokage explained the system and we got caught in a conversation with Naruto about some ramen. The Hokage caved and said that we would get a D-rank.

"Bring our guest in." the Hokage said as Naruto hopped with joy. a drunk an man came in with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

Shira's prov

"Am I suppose to trust my life with these brats? And what's with the short one withe the stupid look on his face?" He asked and I rose my brow. A drunk bastard. Great.

"You leave in a couple hours." the Hokage informed. "I'm going home." I stated walking past the guy not wanting an explanation from him. Im tired. I need an hour or so nap. After I pack of corse.

***Time skip (3Hrs)***

I opened my eyes and it has been 3hrs. I grabbed the duffel bag at the side of my bed and walked toward the gates. I dislike the old man. I'm also not going to bother with his name. There's no point.

I reached the gate and saw them yelling at each other. "Did you guys forget about me?" I asked sarcastically. My team sweat dropped and the old man glanced at me before yelling "What's with her?! She seems to weak to hurt a fly!"

I ignored him and walked forward. This old man doesn't know strength If he doesn't think I'm strong. His weak opinions don't matter to me. "let's stop dallying and get with the mission." I advised and sensei nodded in agreement.

We walked and they chatted as I lost myself in the path beneath me. I have some spacing out issues that I need to take care of. This could be bad for if I was in a fight. I then saw a puddle pass by. I sighed and looked at Tazuna.

"Well, let's fight." I mumbled and the ninja came out of the puddle, wrapped their spiky chain around Kakashi and tore him apart. I watched as his body parts fell to the ground creating a cloud of bloody dust. Well then, the fight is on.

They went towards Tazuna and I figured it out. "They're after Tazuna." I said running over to Naruto because they were now attacking Naruto.

Sauske threw a shuriken witch was secured on a tree by a kunai. He then grabbed their metal covered wrists and kicked their faces, forcing them to release their chain thing.

One headed for Naruto and the other headed toward Tazuna. Sakura stepped in front if Tazuna and proved herself a bit useful but Sauske jumped in front of her. I jumped in front of Naruto and Kakashi reappeared knocking the guy out in a head lock.