A funeral and visitors

Me: OH, THIRD HOKAGE!!!!! TT^TT

Shira: it is kinda sad.

Naruto:.....

Sauske: ...... Hn......

Kakashi: things will get better...

Sakura: .....

Me: everyone is so silent....

Shira: I this that probably it's because of the Hokage dying. <note sarcasm>

Me:........ Sorry.......

~~~~

Shira's prov

I woke up in his arms and he looked down at me and said "Today's the Hokage's funeral." I nodded and left his house.

So that old fart is dead huh? I guess I forgot. That old man.... Trying to pry too much. I really disliked him, but I guess that since he tried so much to get me to express myself it makes me feel like he cared... Which makes me a bit affected by his death.

I put a black ninja suit on, discarding my regular cloths for today and walked out. I spaced out as I walked there and didn't pay attention to the speech or anything. I know that it was raining when I walked up and set my yellow flower down. "Thanks old man, for trying. You may have failed in making me open up, but it's nice to know that you cared." I whispered and took a step back.

The rain stopped and the clouds clears shining a ray of light on the Hokage's picture. I smirked at the picture and sighed shaking my head. Defeated... by his student... A bad way to die, I hear, and yet.... yet he still gives this message.

Just about everyone leaves but I stayed there looking at his photo. "Your funeral was depressing." I chuckled softly. I looked at my flower, the only colored flower. "I don't get the point of white flowers." I stated randomly. I stayed there watching my yellow flower for a long time before I left and headed towards my apartment.

This is nothing compared to full on traumatizing tragedy, but I guess for regular people it's traumatizing-ish. I will probably never understand emotions fully having be what happened to me but with the help of Sauske and Naruto, maybe, just maybe, I'll understand them enough.

***Time skip***

It's been a couple of days now and the village seems brightened up today. I was invited to a training session with Sauske and he and I were now walking to a meeting place Kakashi had set up.

"This should be fun." I commented and Sauske huffed. "I doubt it will help you much." he muttered and I chuckled. "I don't know chidori. That is a useful Jutsu. Plus Kakashi was an ANBU who helped me so I might be able to learn things from him." I replied and he looked away.

'Why am I so weak compared to Naruto and Shira?' He asked himself and I frowned. He's still at that... Kakashi was In view and I stopped in my tracks. "Shira?" Sauske questioned and I snapped out of it and walked up to Sauske and Kakashi with rigid movements.

I don't want to fight now... I don't want to release all of my chakra... I'll wait and see. "Kakashi." I said giving a respectful nod. "Shira, what are you doing here?" He asked and glanced at the men with the cloaks that I wished never to see.

"I invited her to training." Sauske said taking a step closer to me. "Is that so..." Kakashi muttered and I sighed re leaving all the stress that was unnecessary. "Well, were not having training today so you have the day off." Kakashi said and waved us off.

"I'll go home then." I said to Sauske and stayed there. "Kakashi?" I asked. "Yeah," he replied. "How are you, lately?" I asked looking stait at the cloaked men.

Noticing what I did there he said "On edge, with the Hokage's death I just can't feel comfortable." I nodded "okay, he did give off the feeling of safety. Be safe." I said waving to him and walking down the dirt path.

If I do unlock all of my chakra I would be a threat... or a prize. You never know with criminals. I don't want to be either, if I'm a threat they'll try or actually eliminate me. If I'm a prize, they'll probably make a deal with me, not wanting to loose a couple members.

Great, I can only guess that they don't know my last name. I shook my head and sighed. "Stress is useless in a fight, I shouldn't worry about it." I muttered to my self and felt a spike in a couple chakra's.

"Again, the same situation with Orochimaru, yet I still plan on finding it out." I sighed, turning around and running towards the chakras.

When I got there Kakashi was on one knee. I looked up at the men and one had Sharingon. "Itachi Uchiha....." I whispered to myself as I looked into his eyes as he focused on Kakashi.

I snapped out of it and quickly ran to the place where me sensei kneeled. Kakashi you Baka, you looked into his eyes didn't you? "Shira what are you doing here?" He asked which caught one of their attention.

"Shira Hakai?" The blue guy questioned and I furrowed my brows. "No, who is that?" I asked and Itachi looked at me. "The other last name is Okurimono." Itachi informed. "So that's my fathers last name?....." I muttered as Kakashi continued to pant.

Kakashi rambled about what he knew about the Akautski earning a reaction from them. Oh boy.

"Grab Kakashi and the girl. We don't need the rest, so kill them." Itachi commanded and the fish guy ran at us. I grappled the key out of the pocket in my shorts and was about to unlock all of my chakra, but Gai jumped in and kicked the fish guy in the gut sending him flying.

I sighed and put the key back into my pocket. Gai explained how to fight him and that he had ANBU coming. He gave Kurinai, Kakashi after he fainted and was about to fight them, but they left not wanting a full scale battle. "Bye, I want to see something." I said and ran away.

Naruto? Their after Naruto? I can't let them get Naruto... I can't. I rushed speeding as fast as I could down te streets following Naruto and a large chakra. They can't have him already!

I skidded to a stop and saw that Naruto was walking with a Sanin I think, I'm not sure. I ran up to the guards and said "Im traveling with them, sorry, I was late." They nodded and I caught up with them.

"Hey Naruto, mind if I join you?" I asked and he grinned. "No! I'm learning a new Jutsu from Pervy sage!" He yelled grinning and I smiled slightly. "That's nice, Is it okay if I come?" I asked whiling the smile off my face and looking towards the man.

He looked at me for a while and finally said yes. I walked by Naruto with my hand tightly gripped on the key that's now in my jacket pocket, because if I had my hand in my skirt the whole time people could get the wrong idea... Not that I care.

I walked with them in silence as they chatted. If you, the Akautski, want Naruto.... you'll have to get through me, and I won't hold back. I don't care if I lose my cover as a genin or chunin, I won't let Naruto go, nor will I let Sauske go. You can bet your life on that.