Preliminaries

Shira: what the hell?!?!?!

Me: I'm sooooooo sorry!

Sauske: I dislike you too...

Me: why??? O.o is it because...... you.... like Shira?

Sauske: W-What?! No!

Me: why did you stutter?? o.O

Sauske: I-i did not!

Me you stuttered... O.o again.... o.O

Shira: you are sad Sauske.

Sauske: what do you mean by that?

Shira: oh, nothing.

~~~~

Shira's prov

I opened my eyes and shut them immediately having the light burn my eyes. I looked at my legs and immediately noticed that they were healed with medical Jutsu. Did Kabuto heal me? "I know what your thinking I did healed it." He answered.

"Why?" I asked pushing myself up and wincing. "I have my reasons." he replied and I gritted my teeth remembering that there is one whole in each hand.

"Shira!" Sauske shouted running over to me. he looked at Kabuto and got in a defensive position. "He healed my legs Sauske, back down...... He's a....... Not an enemy." I said and Sauske relaxed a bit.

Kabuto lead us towards the meeting area and we separated. The academy sensei showed up and he chatted with my team as I was leaning up against the wall with Sauske.

(Author here! I'm going to skip Iruka talking because watt pad is terrible and deleted my work so I'm not going to bust my ass to fix their I idiotic mistake ^_^ enjoy!)

We where lined up line up and I was behind all of my teammates. I looked around analyzing the ones who passed. finished looking at them I tuned everything out and watched the screen but happened to catch onto a conversation Shukaku had.

'What happened to her? She must be weak to get those wounds.' Gaara thought which cause Shukaku to laugh. 'Look boy, there was a strong chakra and she battled it coming out with that little injuries. You should be impressed.' Shukaku complimented and I smirked.

I tuned the rest out and continued to watch the screen. Sauske's match was fist so we went up tithe viewing area and I sat in a corner and listened to the fight purposely staying away from people.

I saw a swirl of sand and Gaara appeared. "What?" I asked coldly. "Are you fine?" He asked looking at my stitched up stomach. "What's it to you?" I asked looking up at him. He didn't answer so I just said "I'm perfect."

A Jonin flashed in front of us and said "A chunin will be your opponent since there are in uneven amounts of genin." I nodded and then he continued. "Your fight will be last." he said and left.

I closed my eyes an sighed. "Now I can sleep." I said. 'If you make a move it would be now.' Shukaku said and my eyes shot open. 'no.' Gaara replied and sat down next to me. I felt an urge to lean on him witch I ignored.

Feeling safe really screwed up my whole emotionless thing... "Yeah, good luck with your match. Will you wake me when it's mine?" I asked. "Sure." he said and I closed my eyes.

I kept myself on full alert because I don't trust him but yet I still fell asleep. It's this weird thing where I have reflexes in my sleep. I slowly slipped into darkness.

My reflexes reacted as I had Gaara down on the ground holding his hand behind his back with me kneeling on his back. A gasp was heard from his teammates and his sand pushed me off. "Your match." he growled.

"Sorry, Reflexes." I said and walked down to the arena thing. I looked at the chunin in front of me and glared at him. He shivered and goose bumps could be seen on his arm.

"Let's do this." I said and he ran at me. I have to be gentle with my legs and can't use my hands... Think Shira think.... got it. he threw a kick at me and I used my elbow to deflect it to my left. My elbows are perfectly fine. Let's just hope my funny bone doesn't get hit even though it's just a nerve.

He looked at me surprised that I actually deflected his attack in my condition. he kicked my stomach making me cough blood but if elbowed his ankle breaking it.

He yelled out in pain and jumped back not putting pressure on his leg. If I can do taijutsu with a legendary Sanin and equal his strength with useless hand I should be fine with a chunin without legs and hands.

I don't want to kill him because that could cause trouble for me. Higher ups will get scare of my power and I would probably be interrogated and in worst case scenario I have to become rogue because they want me dead.

I I ran at him and flashed behind him and elbowed him in the spine. He flew to the other side of the ring hitting the wall. 'How?! How is she this strong with this injuries?!' The chunin thought.

He turned around picking himself up and did hand signs. Well this should be a challenge. "Fire style: fire wave." he said putting his hands in front of him and a wave of fire flew towards me.

"This will take a lot of chakra..." I muttered and switched my eyes making sure that no one saw me I activated my Jutsu absorption shield. once the flame ended my eyes flicked back immediately.

"Heh... not that easy to get rid of." I said and flashed in front of him. I ducked as he tried to punch my and I swilled his feet out from under him and winced at my leg hurt from the contact.

He fell and hit his head passing out. I faked some pants and walked out with medical ninja as they took the chunin away on a stretcher.

Great, now I'm hospitalized....