Shira's match

Sakura: why didn't you have one last time?

Me: sorry! T^T I forgot!

Sauske: I was glad that you forgot. You’re annoying.

Me: jerk.

Naruto: dope.

Sauske: what did I do to you, Naruto?

Me: you breathe. That's what you’re doing to Naruto, your steeling his oxygen.

Sauske: hn.

Shira: weirdoes.

Me: at least Kakashi isn't offering me sex advice. *Looks at Sauske & Shira evilly*

Sauske&Shira: REALLY?!?!?!

Me: Yup! ^.^

~~~~

Shira's prov

We were all lined up now except for Naruto and Sauske. Naruto burst in yelling something about a stampede of bulls then calmed down. "There has been a change in plans, here." The proctor said and showed us the chart.

"So I'm fighting another chunin in my first fight?" I said and the proctor nodded. I noticed that my match was the last one. Great. I patted Naruto on his back and said "Win this." he grinned and nodded as the rest of us walked up to the balcony for the contestants.

On our way up we passed guy and he gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and we reached the balcony. "What was that?" Tamari asked. Yeah I used her name. I pulled it from observing her name and her chatting to herself about her fight.

"Gai trained me over the month in private." I said and she mouthed 'O'. I watched Naruto's fight smirking the entire time. A bunch of shadow clones appeared and Neji attacked the one that was held back.

It was even hard for me to tell which clone was actually Naruto. He's gotten far. "Why are you smirking?" The cat boy asked and I said "Look and see." he grunted in irritation and Gaara kept his gaze on me for a while before turning to see why I was smirking.

The clone Neji attacked turned to a puff of smoke and he turned to give Naruto a nerve wrecking lecture. "Neji Hyuga fights by tearing down his opponents emotionally to weaken them but if you haven't notice Naruto doesn't ever doubt himself. Not once. This is why he can do things others can't." I said as Naruto turned down Neji's destiny crap.

I saw a bug on the railing and put my finger in front of it and watched it crawl on. I put my finger on Shino's shoulder and the bug crawled onto him. He didn't really pay much attention to my action but he didn't really care.