Orochimaru

Me: heh, sorry readers but Shira's prov is going to over power everyone else's.

Shira: well that's nice, now people are going to read everything I think and do.

Me: are you still mad?

Shira: completely.

Me: awwwwww~! Why~?!

Shira: because...

Me: never mind.... I don't own Naruto just to reming you guys.

Sauske: and I doubt anyone would believe that a loser like you would own Naruto.

Me: hey!

Sakura: *nods head in agreement*

Naruto: I think she's cool.

Shira: what's your name?

Me: you care!!!

Shira: sure...

Me: but of corse you don't know I haven't told you.

Sauske: just spit it out.

Me: it's Nicki/Nikki it can be spelled both ways.

Shira: ...

Me: I just remembered that I am wasting the readers time! So sorry guys!

Gaara: just move on with the story.

Everybody: *thinks "when did he get here?"*

~~~~

Shira's prov

We went through all the crap to get here and I'm not going to disappoint. The gates opened and we rushed in. We are going to break that record. "Guys, you stay here I'm going to search around the area." I said and the I whispered "If I come back and don't say How was the view then I'm an imposter." in Sauske's ear.

He nodded and I dashed off in another direction. We have a heaven scroll so I need an earth scroll... I might want to get another heaven scroll just in case my team looses the scroll...

I sensed some chakra signatures and and looked down from my branch. It's a group of stone shinoby. I landed down in front of them and one of them laughed. "What are you gonna do girl? With your hands all bandaged up?" The same one said.

Okay well he's defiantly making the mistake of underestimating me. There's a girl and another guy too. "What scroll do you have?" I asked and the other guy asked "which do you have?"

"Heaven scroll." I replied pulling a transformed log that looks like the heaven scroll out. "Then that's perfect." the rude guy said crouching into a fighting position.

"I'm Hikatru taoki." he said and we started a taijutsu battle. "Why give me a name when I don't care?" I asked and he smirked. Its a courtesy to tell your name to the person who is going to die by your hands." He replied as I dodged all three of their attacks.

"I didn't know that. Then I shall tell you mine. I'm Shira Okurimono." I said and they all gasped. "Picked the wrong fight." I said and kicked the two guys in the head and the twirled and kicked the girl.

Sadly that was it. They all hit trees and got knocked out. I grabbed the scroll from the guy with a big mouth and headed on my way back to my team.

That was to easy... I saw another group in front of me and they got in a defensive stance. And remember I didn't use my hands for any of the fighting, they were just noodles. I stopped in front of them and jumped in the bushes noticing that they were fighting someone else.