The clan massecre

Me: you have a sad story!

Shira: ever since I was 4

Sauske: what story?

Me: you'll find out LATER! XP

Shira: he will?

Me: yup ^_^ I'm developing your guys' relationship.

Shira: stupid.

Me: I'm still not getting offered sex advice.

Sauske: Will you stop using that?!?!?!?!

Kakashi: I don't get it.

Me: and I doubt you will.

~~~~

Shira's prov

I woke up in the hospital room and took the IV's out. I saw a set of cloths by my bedside and I grabbed those. Pulling them on quickly I leapt out of the window. Not the biggest fan of hospitals.

I got to Sauske's house and knocked. It took a minuet but he finally got to the door. Opening it with a grumpy expression he realized who it was and his mood seemed to lighten. "Hey." I said walking in earning a "Hn." in response.

I looked at Sauske's and he walked to his room with me right behind him. Walking into his room for the first time I took notice to every detail. He had a couple photo frames. One waste team picture. While the rest was of his family leaving one figure with a ripped out face.

He plopped himself on the bed and I stood there. 'Am I really so weak?' He asked himself in his mind and I walked over to him and curled up next to him trying to absorbs his warmth. "Thank you... Safety is something I rarely feel... Thank you for allowing me to feel safe again." I said snuggling my face into his chest.

He didn't really respond to my comment but I could tell that it made him feel better. 'Thank you....' he thought and a small smile snuck it's way on my face. We laid there for a while before he spoke up. "How strong are you really?" He asked.

My smile was replaced with a frown and I said "Chunin." he looked at me and said "I know your lying." my brows furrowed at his response and everything was silent.

"Truthfully, I think I'm almost as strong as the Hokage." I replied and his breath hitched. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. I know.... that I'm lying. I'm stronger than the past Hokage. "Prove it." He demanded and my frown deepened.

"Why?" I asked and he didn't reply. "I won't." I stated and he moved out from underneath my head. "Then go away." he stated and my eyes widened. "You don't mean that...." I replied quietly and his eyes narrowed. "I do." he stated blankly and my chest clenched.

Is he lying? Is he telling the truth? What does he want? I straitened my mind out and read his. 'Strong as the Hokage! I doubt!' He yelled in his head. "I'm not lying... Why would I lie?" I asked and he scoffed. "Fine... I'll leave." I said and walked toward his door.

I left the room and heard no answer, I grabbed the nob of the door to leave and two arms wrapped around my shoulders. "I'm sorry." he apologized and I realized that I was crying. "I'm so sorry... I want thinking state." he whispered resting his head on my left shoulder. "I'm sorry." He muttered again.

He pulled me to the couch with his arms still wrapped around me and sat me down on his lap. I didn't say anything but I rested the side of my head on his forehead. We stayed that way for 10 minuets before I pecked him on the middle of his forehead and looked into his eyes. "Your forgiven." I whispered and he smiled.

"You don't smile much. I like your smile." I commented and his smile grew. "You don't smile much either. I like your smile too." he commented and I pouted. "I smile more than you..." I commented and he chuckled softly. "No you don't." he argued.

I sighed closing my eyes and said "You win." I opened my eyes to see his reaction and he was smirking. "I have a good reason though." I replied and he frowned. "What did happen to your clan?" He questioned. I looked strait into his eyes and searched for emotions.

I saw determination and anger. "I was only 4.... When I woke up everything was normal... I went to train with my mom and father but that day the guy who had been obsessed with me and kidnapped me a couple times had told me that he had decided... I didn't know what he meant so I continued my day.... but when I left the house and went to the field right outside the gates to the left and came back.... No one was there..." I paused and tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I met him on my way home." my lip quivered remembering that moment.

•••Flashback•••

I walked up to my house and the stalker man was blocking me. "Please let me see mommy and daddy." I pleaded and he stepped towards me. "Come here...." he said grabbing me making me scream.

I clawed at the wood as he pulled my off the porch.

•••End of flashback••

"He took me to an empty all white room, tying me to a chair... For a while he did nothing but list what he liked about me and how his love was wrong but he didn't care... but then he left............ and came back...." I said and Sauske clenched his jaw.

•••Flashback•••

"Look sweat heart! These people stand in our way!" He yelled dragging in my teachers. I screamed and kicked trying to get out of the chair but that didn't work.

"S-....ira." One of them said and I cried. then the blood bath started.

•••End of flashback•••

"He killed everyone I knew and was close too in that room with me tied to the chair.... It took a couple weeks for him to kill all of them in a bloody and slow way....... The rest of the clan was killed out of the room in the living areas.... I.... slipped out of my ropes and got to the village. The end." I finished explaining and he looked pissed.

"You where the bloody girl?" He asked and I looked at him. "Y-.....yeah." I answered and his expression changed from angry to sad. "I'm sorry." he said and I sighed. "It's not your fault. You were young." I said and he pulled me into a tight embrace. When I got to the village....

•••Flashback•••

"Help! Help!" I yelled as others my age walked out of the building in front of me. How did I get that far in the village without detection? I don't know. The kids screamed and ran away calling me a monster.

"But I need help!" I yelled again collapsing on the ground. A guy with a scar on his nose rushed out of the building and saw me. "Oh my god." he muttered an helped me.

•••End of flashback•••

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. "Thank you Sauske..... For loving me." I whispered and he said "Thank you, for loving me. Not in a fangirl kind of way." I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.