Writen test

Me:Hahahahahaha

Shira: I don't want to know anymore. I hate you.

Me: come on! Don't be so mean!

Shira: feed that shit to the dogs, you put me through torture.

Me: I said I was sorry!

~~~

Shira's prov

"You want to know what I hate?" I said as Sauske stirred in his chair. "What?" He groaned rubbing his neck probably from sleeping in a weird position. "Danzo." I spat. "Who's that?" Sauske asked. "A jerk who thinks that he can rule the world." I replied slowly getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked and u walked toward his window. "I'm going to see the Hokage." I replied opening it. "with your wounds?" He questioned. "They're only flesh wounds." I said and leapt out of the window.

I ran as fast as my aching body could take me, to the Hokage's office. I burst through the door and stood in the middle. "Shira... did you really think that you could get away?" Danzo asked sitting in the Hokage's chair. "Actually yes." I replied as my sensei was supposed to burst through the door.

I sighed at Kakashi's tardiness and Danzo laughed at me. "Brat!" He said stern as grabbed my wrist. "He broke my wrist with the pressure he was putting on it and I winced. "Oh look here." He said glancing at the bandages on my hand.

I bit my lip and shut my eyes as an excruciating pain shot through both my hands. I don't know what her did but it hurt like hell. I looked at me hands and they looked like someone had torn of parts of the skin slowly.

Danzo let go of my hands and blood dripped from my hand. The pain was terrible but he'll never enter the compound. How long is Kakashi going to take?!

Danzo walked to the Hokage's chair and sat in it. "This will be my seat one day." He said stroking the desk. "I didn't know you had that kind of affection for desks." I said keeping my monotone.

He looked at. Me and then sensei finally burst through the door. That was a long time he took there.

He scoffed and Kakashi analyzed the situation. I smirked and said "Check mate." he gritted his teeth and puffed away. "what's going on?" Kakashi questioned.

"Danzo kidnapped me in an attempt to get me to lift the barrier on my clan's compound but failed." I explained then tore my attention from the seat and put it on Kakashi.

"Where is the Hokage?" He shrugged and I sighed. Making sure that I passed Kakashi's house and letting my chakra leak out was a good Idea, if I hadn't of done that the I would be in trouble. I took the long way there but when I got there I was ready.

"Are you okay?" He asked taking notice to my hands. "Yeah... Kinda." I replied staring blankly at the bloody bandages on the ground. Even without this whatever he did I was bleeding...

"We need to get you to the hospital." he said and I nodded. I walked over to Kakashi and he escorted me to the hospital. Once we got there the nurses gasped at my hands seeing that I barely had skin on them. My hands looked like a web-ish but not quite. It looked like a road rash mostly but without the dirt in it.

They escorted me to a room and gently bandaged me up earning hisses from me here and there. "You should be fine, It will hurt and I advise not using them for a day." the doctor said releasing me.

"Hey." I said walking up to Kakashi. He rose his eyebrow at me and I said nothing more. He walked me home but hesitated when I walked in alone. "I think I should stay with you just in case. I don't want them to get you again." he said with concern.