A visit

Shira's prov

I walked home and entered to see two shady figures. I walked right past them not making eye contact. "An Uchiha, and a seven swordsman of the mist. What a pleasure." I said sitting on my couch closing my eyes.

I shot my eyes open and saw them standing in front of me. One had sharp toothy grin while the other had eyes that I knew to much. "Sauske's bigger brother." I stated and saw the micro flinch he had.

"Your calm girlie." Kisame said. "Well, attacking me now is theoretically stupid." I said and Itachi narrowed his eyes, realizing what I meant. "So why are you here?" I asked and looked strait into itachi's eyes as a proof that I had no fear of what he could do.

"Just a reminder." Itachi said and the world swirled into those weeks. "I'm tied to a chair as I watch my clan die slowly In front of me again right?" I said and his eyes widened. "I've relived thiosulfate days more than you have the massacre." I said and he flinched.

The scene played before me again in front I me their blood splattering on my emotionless face. On the outside I was fine but on the inside this was a living hell. I closed my eyes as my parents where dragged in.

I opened them after blood was splattered on my face. I felt my walls getting rebuilt and sighed. My breath could be seen and I was in a cold place. I was taken out of the Genjutsu and a tear of blood rolled down my cheek.

I shook a little and p peered down at me shaking body. Kisame smirked and said "A warning girl, next time we will take you. They left and I stood up shakily. I walked towards the door but collapsed as the mental trauma took toll on me.

I was on the ground in a ball shacking as once in a while a tear of blood would fall down my cheeks. I laid there a mess on the floor. I couldn't focus on anything other than my shaking hands.

I felt something on my back and I could feel a pair of strong arms around me. the feeling of being safe washed over me and I clung to whoever a shirt it was as one last tear of blood ran down my cheek.

"Shira....... Shira........ Shira!" Sauske said rocking me and rubbing soothing circles on my back. I took a shaky breath and buried my face into his shirt. "What happened?" He asked.

I was silent before I decided to say "I had a flashback..... of the week my clan...." I said and he shushed me continuing the comforting rocking and circles.

After a while I had calmed down and pulled away from Sauske. "Sorry." I said looking at the blood stain on his shirt. "That doesn't matter." he said and I curled up to him.

I then fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up I was in my room on my bed and Sauske was nowhere to be seen. I sat up and walked out of my house towards the training grounds. I didn't even bother to try and listen to the people around me.

I got to the training grounds and stood in place. "Unsealing all of my chakra, I can't do that.... I didn't even do that when facing Orochimaru.... But, the Akautski is a different story." I whispered to myself.

Information.... I'm going to start absorbing it like a sponge. I'm no longer going to throw away the information I have, I will use it. No more being weak.

I grabbed the key from my pocket. A simpler way to unlock my chakra. The key glowed slightly and I smirked. "Next time you guys show up, You won't win." I said tucking the key in my pocket.

I stood there in the empty training area in silence as I looked around. I closed my eyes and listened to every sound. I heard a rustling and threw a kunai in that direction. I walked to the kunai and it was stuck in the side of a mouse.

"What is a-?" I stopped mid sentence as the mouse turned into an ink splat on the ground. I turned around and two Boys stood there. One was my age and the other was older than me.

"Who are you?" I asked in a mono tone and the older one smiled. "We were just training when you killed my brothers rat." he said sizing me up based of of instinct probably. "Are you trainees for ANBU?" I ask and his smile faltered.

"I bid both of you an apology for your life of suffering that waits ahead of you." I said and his smile vanished. the one my age had a blank look like me and I looked at him.

"Your like me." I thought out loud and then fixed myself. "I hope that bastard Danzo dies before he has you two kill each other." I said and the younger one flinched.

"Don't speak about master Danzo that way." the older one said and I sighed. "I can say all I want about him. If you don't remember he cause me a lot of trouble tearing off the skin on my hand before the chunin exams. And as you can see their still healing. I said holding up my bandaged hands. "They'll be healed before the third part though." I said and his eyes widened.

"Shira?" He asked and I didn't answer. "Say my last name and I swear I'll kill you." I said before he spoke and his little 'brother' got in a defensive position. "You guys don't look like you blood related." I said and the older one nodded.

"Unless Danzo sent you to get me I'll be on my marry way." I said walking away and towards the village. I will train my ass off this month. I think I'll work on my taijutsu with Gai. Lee has good taijutsu but not quite as good as me. But Gai is better than me by a long shot.