Zabuza's back

Me: looky!!!! Look at you! You completely changed!

Shira: HOW IS THAT A GOOD THING?!?!?!?

Sauske: you look fine.

Sakura: you look more distant.

Naurto: you look AWESOME!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!

Shira: *punched everyone on the head* It is not.

Kakashi: I agree, the change is unsettling.

Shira: that didn't help much.

Me: *twitches on the floor* I don't.... own... Naruto.....

~~~~

Shira's prov

I looked around and sighed I have black hair like my father now, well my birth father. The eyes I don't know where they came from. Might have been from my real father... I don't know. And frankly, I don't want to know.

I walked out of the room and leaned against the wall by the dinner table. The rest I my team gathered at the table and ate. "Aren't you going to eat?" Kakashi questioned.

"I don't have an appetite right now." I said remembering the scene where the younger me ran through the pool of blood. I started to gag into my hand and I collapsed on the floor. All that blood was a mixture of my parent, friends, neighbors, everyone I knew....

I gagged some more and put my hands to the ground and coughed. I felt some soothing circles being rubbed on my back and I heard some panic from the people around me frantically yelling for answers.

Nothing had surfaced from my stomach so there was no mess. I stood up and brushed myself off and walked I the bathroom to wash my hands. Just in case.

I washed my hands everything was back to normal. Why did the Kekkaigenkkais have to come around this time? Every year in this same month I have the same problems, it tortures me to the point where I can't eat, sleep, drink, or move. I'm in complete horror.

In 2 weeks... I have two weeks to mess around. Then I'm immobile.

Sauske's prov

What was that? It happens every year in the same month... what does that mean? Could this be the month that her clan was killed? I want to find out. I'll find out later, when we get back. I headed to the spare room that I was to sleep in and laid down on the futon.

I woke up and we headed off towards the bridge.

Shira's prov

We arrived and as expected Zabuza was here. I yawned a bit and Zabuza asked "Who's the new girl? What happened to the Okurimono?"

"Standing right in front of you. I thought that after my makeover that you would be able to tell from my chakra but I guess that your not that strong." I stated poking my lip with my fang.

"Sharp." I stated as I drew a drop of blood from my lip. I licked it and noticed a sour flavor. Poison, apparently these little fangs of mine have a deadly poison that I'm immune to.

Water clones appeared in frog of us and everyone got in a fighting stance. 'I've heard of people in their clan changing their looks unwillingly but never imagine this.' Zabuza thought.

"Awww one is still shaking." Zabuza's water clone said standing in front of Sauske. 'I'm going to beat him!' Sauske thought before he said "I'm shivering with....... Excitement."

Sauske killed all of the clones and I stood next to Sakura. I don't want to fight, but If it comes down to it I will break the seal to my chakra. I need to learn how to retract these fangs.

Sauske was getting his ass kicked by the boy and I decided to do something. Because I was bored, not because I was getting attached... that's a stupid reason to fight.

"Sakura cover me." I said gently and sat down. I crossed my legs and clapped my hands together. "I think I have enough." I whispered. I focused my mind and then started chanting.

"World above, aid me in this fight... Earth beneath my feat, aid the world above. Greenery that gives my breath assist me a little more. Flames from deep down below in the pit of hell, help me in my journey of destruction. Water that flows past time forever young, keep the fires from hell in order.... all the elements I have listed, aid me in this fight as I continue on my journey." I said loudly so that they would listed. "Head my call! Gather here!" I shouted.

I stood up feeling their presence enter my body and ran leaving a trail of fire in my wake. I stood on the outside of an ice dome and black, red, orange and blue flames surrounded my shins and feet.

"Fire can't melt my ice mirrors." he advised with the crack on his mask. "These are normal fires." I replied and flashed above the crystal he was in. I spun a little and kicked the mirror.

The mirror cracked and the flames engulfed the mirror, melting it. I landed inside the dome and the moisture in the air suffocated the flames on my shins and feet. My eyes flashed read (like Naruto in nine tail state) and raised my hand.

I swung it down stopping at it perfectly retinal from the ground pointing towards the boy. A wave of flames shit that way. A burst of wind flew towards the flames making them larger.

The remains where some small mirrors and I lost feelings in my toes. It is harder with less chakra. The mist got rid of the fire and I rose my arms in a cross. A light with a wind blew my hair up illuminating my body.

"Gather in one being. Me." I whispered and my body felt like thousands of needles where jabbed into every inch of my body. I opened my eyes and I had horns that held balls of fire above them. (Like hell boy :3) "Your very weak..." a voice of authority rung.

My legs where surrounded by twigs making a perfect fit as my hands had a glove of dirt. My eyes started leaking water symbolizing that water had entered my body. "Don't be so harsh on the child. She is in a tight spot." a gentle woman's voice rung.

I caught some of the water leaking from my eyes turning the gloves to mud. The mud spread from my hands a slugs towards the boy. capturing him in mud I drained his energy and the mud slipped away fading into nothingness.

"Never doing this with my chakra sealed to a genin's level again." I muttered as the needle pain came back. I fell to my knees and looked at my numb body. "I didn't have enough chakra... I'm almost at zero chakra." I informed the two teammates behind me.

(Naruto had arrived some time ago ^_^)

"But I did a good job for a genin." I muttered as needles pierced into my stomach. "I'm numb stupid." I whispered as I passed out.