Test

Shira: I don't get her energy...

Sauske: me neither...

Me: I don't get why you guys are like robots...

Sauske & Shira: were not robots.

Me: oh wait! I do know why! *laughs nervously*

Sauske & Shira: *sigh*

~

Shira's prov

I got to the meeting point and they were all slumped by a tree. I almost laughed at the terrible state they were in. Almost. I walked up to them quietly and leapt to the lowest branch on the tree.

Kakashi finally decided to show up. "YOUR LATE!!!!" Sakura and Naruto yelled. I'm glad I only have to memorize 4 names. although if I was on a regular team then I would only have to use 3 names.

I sighed and looked at him as he walked over to a tree stub and slammed down a clock. "In this test you will have to pass before noon." he explained pulling out 3 bells.

"So that's it." I said a bit to loud. Kakashi narrowed his eyes at me and Sakura asked for the rest. "It's what?" She asked. "Nothing Sakura, nothing." I replied staring down Kakashi.

"As I was saying. I have 3 bells. You have to her the bells at all means. Coming at me without the intent to kill will be futile. By the end of this lesson 1 of you will be sent back to the academe." he finished explaining still watching me.

I stared at a patch of grass and started to space out. Grass... I wonder what it's purpose is other than oxygen? Is there a different purpose for it? I wonder...

The piece of grass was stepped on and I refocused on the situation. Kakashi had Naruto's hand that held a kunai to Naruto's own neck. "Now there, i didn't say start yet." Kakashi teased.

"But you came at me with the intent to kill... how can I say this... I'm actually starting to... like you guys." the sensei finished. Oops.... habit.

"Now, START!!!" He yelled. I flashed into a tree branch that was a bit far away from Kakashi as Naruto stayed in one spot. I com sealed my chakra a tiny bit to make it seam as if I'm at the level of genin.

I created a shadow clone and con sealed the rest of my chakra. The clone didn't conceal any chakra to make it seam I was there. My clone will help with the rest of them since I gave it most of my chakra.

I rushed off into a different direction that was away from them. I set of some traps and planned what I was going to do to get the bell. I coordinated some of the kunai and shuriken to try and free the bells.

I then did two more clones to help Sakura and Sauske. these two con sealed their chakra and wouldn't stop concealing until the other clone disappeared.
~
I'm looking down as Naruto's clones attacked Kakashi. I'm a clone. Naruto's clone snuck up behind Kakashi and Kakashi switched places with a clone and they started pounding each other. Nice Kakashi... although that was an easy move.

Naruto headed over to a bell and got trapped in a rope. I threw a kunai at the rope and cut it ending in Naruto hitting the ground and grabbing the bell.... But he fell into the same trap... in the same place... as he landed he grabbed the bell and shot back up and dangles from the same rope.

Kakashi looked in my direction as a few shuriken shot him down. Substitution. I need to meet up with myself. I bolted in the direction I headed earlier. This might be a challenge trying to seem at genin level.
~
I put my hands on my hip and smiled. My traps are perfect. My clone hopped out as I heard Sakura scream. I released the cloned and smiled. "Now just Sakura and Sauske." I muttered.
~
I looked down at the unconscious Sakura and put my hand to her shoulder. I funneled chakra into her and she woke up. "Sauske's in that direction. Be careful. Do you need help?" I asked quietly.

"No, I need to help Sauske." she said and ran off. Suits her. I shrugged my shoulders and released the Jutsu.
~
I watched Sauske release a trap and kunai flew at Kakashi. They then started taijutsu. Sakuse's kick was blocked and he kicked again that was blocked and now both legs where trapped by Kakashi.

I flashed onto the scene and pushed the top of Sauske's back and he reached further grabbing the bell. He grunted out of uncomfortable position and grasped the bell.

"Well, seems that you did understand it. I want to fight you now." Kakashi said and I started to run at a slow pace. Kakashi's chakra followed me. Once in the clearing I released the Jutsu.
~
I released the clone and stopped concealing my chakra at the same time. Kakashi came into the clearing "Done running?" He mused.

I threw shuriken at him and they missed. Kunai from my direction shot out at Kakashi. He dodged and I cut another wire. So basically what Kakashi did for a minuet was dodge traps set by me. one shuriken cut the bell from his side and I darted towards it.

I slid on the ground on my chest and grabbed the bell. my face was now in the dirt but I know I had a grasp of a bell. "Good job." Kakashi complimented.

I pulled my face out of the dirt and whispered "Yup. Definitely harder." a bell rang and I sat up. "I'm tired." I deadpanned. Kakahi chuckled and started walking towards the starting point.

I sat down on a post and my stomach grumbled. "Awww, stomachs growling?" Kakahi mused. "Well duh. I ate breakfast but I'm still hungry. Helping everyone was hard." I retorted.

Everyone stared at me in a bit of shock. "Hand me my lunch and I won't complain." I said holding out my hands. Kakashi sighed and set the lunch down on my hands and I internally laughed.

I'm only tired because I sealed chakra. Sealing chakra takes a lot of chakra. Well, it's to be expected. I started to eat my lunch at a slow pace as the teacher and others babbled.

Sensei disappeared and I asked "What's going on?" Sakura seemed irritated. "He's giving us a second chance but I can't eat lunch because I didn't get a bell." she explained as her stomach grumbled.

"Well then Sauske give her food." I said looking over to him. "Why don't you?" He questioned and I sighed. "Because, I already finished. Even at my slow eating pace I was able to finish it as you guys babbled." I explained.

Sauske huffed and gave Sakura his food. Sakura ate a bite with a blush and Kakashi appeared In a puff of smoke and clouds formed as he towered over us. "Genjutsu." I whispered to myself.

"Release." I whispered and the clouds disappeared. "YOUUUU!!!! WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR FEEDING SAKURA?!?!" He yelled.

"Because she would be a liability hungry." Sauske replied. "Because were one!" Naruto shouted. "YOUUUU!!!!" Kakashi continued to yell.

"YYOOOUUUUU!!!!!!............. PASS!" He yelled releasing them of their genjutsu. "no one else passed your the only ones who defied the rules I set." He explained.

"I'm going to go home." I said yawning. I stretched my arms up and walked away as they stared at my retreating figure.

I got in my house locking the door behind me and plopped myself on my bed. I then dozed off into a pitch black sleep.