A change

Me: SHIRA!!!!!! Looky!!!!! This is what your eyes are going to look like!

Shira: WHAT?!

Sauske: .....

Naruto: COOL!!!!!!!

Kakashi: those are interesting eyes...

Sakura: Ahhhhhh! Creepy!

Me: hehehehe

Shira: what. the. hell.

Me: *Giggles* you'll love them!

~

Shira's prov

We set off towards Tazuna's house after a long day of training and all of the genin were tired except for me. We walked into the house sluggishly and sat down at the table. Sakura finished eating an asked about the picture on the wall.

"Why poke your nose in their business?" I whispered to myself. My eyes started to sting a bit and I closed them to see if that made it better. It didn't. "I'll have to excuse myself."I said standing with my eyes closed.

I walked out of the space feeling my way out casually to try to hide it just a bit. I opened my eyes and they burned. I looked for a bathroom, I found and stumbled in. I splashed my face with the cold water getting it into my eyes and easing the pain.

I did that for a minuet before my eyes started to stop hurting. I dried my face with a towel as I remembered what my mother said.

•••Flashback•••

"Okay honey, once you unlock your fist Kekkaigenkkai many others will follow. So first the second one will come after a while, than many will follow. After you have all of the Kekkaigenkkai are finished so will your tattoo. And you'll know when that happens. You have inherited every Kekkaigenkkai that has flowed into this clan. Any outside clan with a Kekkaigenkkai that had a child her an that was passed down is now gathering in you." my mother said in a serious tone.

I nodded and asked "Mama why am I the heir?" She smile proudly and said "Because, you are lucky." I tilted my head to the side in confusion and said "Lucky?"

"Yes, lucky! You gave us what we needed! A home!" My father beamed as he lifted me by my waist and spun me in a circle. I giggled madly and my parents chuckled.

•••End of flashback•••

I thought about the memory for a few seconds and sighed. This is going to suck... I looked into the mirror and my eyes widened greatly. "What the....." I mumbled and blinked.

"Is this........? A Kekkaigenkkai?" I asked my reflection. I blinked my eyes again trying to see if they would go away. Bright blue cat eyes.... What?¿? I then noticed that the roots of my hairs were a different color... black.

The black started to spread slowly down each thread of hair. Sauske came in an his eyes widened. "W-what?" He said a my eyes darted towards him. Kakashi obviously noticed the change in my chakra as did I.

"What's going o-" he stopped mid sentence noticing my changes. narrowing his eyes he asked "What is that?" I looked back into the mirror and watch the black spread more getting closer to the tips of my hair.

"I don't know." I replied as Naruto ran into the bathroom. Is everyone coming here? I held the tip of As lock of hair as the darkness reached the very tip.

Once it reached the tip of my hair my chakra faltered. "Uhg." I groaned as I fell into someone's arms. "What's wrong?" Kakashi questioned from in front of me.