Chapter 11: The bomb exploded

Start from the beginning

"You're going to be difficult. Right? Like you understand every move boys make for you to like them, would you please try to act like you don't know my plan? "

"Okay, I'll try but you're so easy to get "

"So, what is your favourite ice-cream flavour? I love chocolate"

"Vanilla "

"While eating chocolate you feel a whole world to explore like it is a mix of vanilla and cacao. It is like life; never dark. There's always hope for a better chance, even if it got a lot more complicated than the way we imagined it would be. There's always a light that guides you to the real you. The good one you hide from the people because you fear being judged vulnerable or weak instead of sentimental and human. God characterised us with our thinking and the feelings that differentiate us and make us special. You why vanilla? "

"It's pure. Like the one, I wanted to be but life had another decision, she chose complicacy, trouble, hate, maltreatment and a lot of other things but they seemed to actually affect me in a good way after all. I became who I am: strong, wise and a mystery to everyone. "

" Could you forget for once what you lived and try to live your life like you should; see your present and don't escape from it by forcing yourself in your past. "

I was shattered from that past that I would spend days crying until I started writing songs to get this pain of my chest. One day I wrote this...

I am feeling expired
And I am tired
I think I am gonna run away
From this old and scary
Present
I wish it's just present
Not always
Not always

I think am gonna feel okay
After all.. All that pain
I feel it is.. Inside of me
And it's the time that it should be
Disappeared... Oh uh......
Disappeared

Cuz the people used to hurt me and I cried
But I got stronger more than what you think in your mind
I am not a thing with it you can hide
All your crimes and if you thought so you're so blind

I was so weak
And you come and you sneak
You get so close to me
And then you leave me
I wanna tell you how I feel
And trust you're gonna fear me

I even composed the music and sang it with my sister, Intellia. She's the best, she writes hers too and she is really talented. Was I eluding from my life? Was I losing my lifetime?

" Could I tell you a story? " he said breaking the silence.

" Sure. "

"There was that playboy who gets what he wants but, the girl he truly wanted since the first moment he laid his eyes on, is different and hard to get. He tried to change since he came back to Egypt and saw her. He began praying because he knew she liked Guys known with piety, gentleness, verdict and all good stuff. Do you think he is worth being loved after hurting all of those girls' hearts? Will he get his happy ending after ruining all those fairytales for other girls? Is he even worth having that pure girl? "

" Look if he is truly sorry and he truly changed, then I guess he deserves a second chance of course. But he should really ask for God's forgiveness but about the girl, it's up to her; she has to know all the stuff he did and choose whether to stay with him or not.

Like what Hardin did with Tessa in this well-known book "After", she forgave him and they stayed together; well I disagreed with this ending and all their story, I never saw love in it, how is this love? Being hurt over and over again by a person just because you love him? Sacrificing yourself: your real being? What did she think of herself? Well, I am a total feminist!
And about the guy you're talking about, he should change for himself, not for a girl; he could die before even getting her, and before changing. What would he say I would have changed for her? This is his life: his test in faith, in work, in patience, in endurance. If he truly changed then if she left him, he would keep the change. "