EPISODE - 90 Mr. Romantic Malhotra!

Start from the beginning

He pushed her upwards, allowing her legs to cross around his waist, and parted only to look at her flurried face, searching for reassurance. She did like being kissed.

Giddiness took over both of them as they mirrored a dumbstruck smile and lightness. Whatever rush this was, whatever his lips brought, she wanted more. It seemed so new to them.. Though they did it but at this time it seems that it's all new! Totally New for them!! Their touch , their Addictive Smell and the softness of their skin under their touch.

" I want to love you now!! ", Manik said huskily near her ear as he grid his lower with hers.

" Aahhh.. ", Nandini moaned making him groaned. He pulled her more closer through her hips allowing his Bulge grind to her Coverd Pu##y.

" I want you to lead it tonight.. Will You baby!!? ", Manik asked Huskily as he Put her inside the car on the Driver seat with him , he looked directly into her eyes with high Intensity, love and Desire for her.

His Such intensity makes her body Shudder, heart Skipped a beat and she forgot to breath.... Her Legs Were on his either side while she was on his lap.. She Lower her head totally shy even to look at him.. She hide her face in his chest making him smile.. he kissed on her Crown and hug her with his one arm while with another he start the car to Drive to their Destination.

He knows it'll take time for them to reach where he wanted to take her and spend some time with her.. So he patted her head and whispered, " Sleep Bacha.. ", Nandini smiled snuggling more closer to him.

************************************

MALHOTRA MENSION

It's 10 O' Clock.. And the Bell Rings of the Main Door..

" Coming.. ", Divyanka shouted walking towards the main Door.. She has comes out from Anvi's Room After Making her Sleep and now she was walking Towards her Room after taking water Bottle to take it to her Room.

" Who will be Right now!? Nandini and Chiku won't be coming then who will be at this time!!? ", Divyanka Frowned as he already knows that Manan won't be coming home for few DAYS..

She opened the door and find Aman standing with a girl in his arms..

" Aman! What happened!!? ", Divyanka asked frowning but her Expressions changed to worry seeing a girl in his arms.

" Umm.. I Couldn't help but took her here.. I got her at Road in a bad condition.. if I couldn't come she would have an accident.. I thought to bring her here as I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me.. ", Aman Explained hurriedly.

" It's okay.. come in.. ", Divyanka said and give him space to come in.

O0O

GUEST ROOM

Doctor was Checking the Girl while Divyanka was Sitting beside the girl and Aman was outside the Room with other Malhotras.

" What happened to her Doctor!? ", Divyanka asked worriedly.

" It's seems she's in depression and Seeing the Bruises and marks I think she has Molested by someone.. ", The lady Doctor Sighed.

" What!!? ", Divyanka's Stomach churned hearing about this.. She felt really bad for her.

" I have given her Injection she'll be up till morning. ", The lady doctor said standing from the bed. Divyanka nodded her head.

O0O

Doctor left while prescribing medicine.. Other Malhotras and Aman was waiting for Divyanka to tell that what happened to that girl!!?

" Divyanka.. What happened to her!? Is she alright!? ", Nani asked with concerned for that girl.

" Haan Di What doctor said!? ", Ansh asked. While Payal also looked at her for answer.

Divyanka Sighed, " Someone.. ", She paused for a while, " Has tried to Molest her..", Hearing her all Gasped.

" I think we should inform police about her.. They will surely help us.. ", Cabir Said.

" I don't think so cabir that we should do this.. ", Aman said thinking deeply.

" But why!? ", Ansh looked at him and the rest Family also.

" Because we don't know anything about her.. atleast let her wake up.. If she'll be comfortable to share what happened with her she'll herself Share it.. ", Aman Said while other also agreed. Although he's also curious that what happened with her!? And also He felt himself burning from inside with anger after hearing this that Someone Tried to molest her!?

He clutched his fist Tightly.. He don't know why it's happening with him!!?

What actually This feeling is!?

Why He So wanted to kill that person who Tried to Molest her!?

Urrgg!!

" I think I'm Tired! And I really needed sleep!! That's why I'm feeling this! Yash! That's why Only I'm feeling this weird Restlessness and Feelings or whatever!! ", Aman Thinks shaking his head.

••••TO BE CONTINUED••••

So, How's the Part!?😋

Who's the Girl and What she'll bring In Malhotras and AMAN's Life!?🤔

Where Manik is taking Nandini with him!?😉

Get Yourself Ready for the Next Track of the Story.🥳 Excited!!?😜

Did you guyz like Mr. Romantic Malhotra!?😜

It seems that everyone likes KARAN WAHI Alot.. So, Yahh! You guyz can assume KARAN WAHI as Aman.. So, What Should I Name The New girl!!?🤔 Will " Riddhima " be okay As The New Girl's Name!!?

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺