Oli's compliment saying I was 'fucking sexy' made a rush of endorphins flood my body. Ugh, he was so fucking sexy too and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I decided I'd flirt and shower him with compliments to make sure he knew I was up for seeing him again, and to see if he'd ask me to meet up with him.

'You're pretty fucking sexy too 😉' I replied.

'Wish I could fool around with you in that pool 😏' he sent. Oof. I wished he could too.

'I'd rather be on top of you like last night... on the sun-lounger 😉' I replied.

'You're making me horny. Lol. Wanna hang out later?' he asked. Fuck yes, I did.

'Are you in Salt Lake City?' he asked before I could even respond.

'No, still in Vegas. You?' I replied. God I hoped he hadn't left already... I was really hoping I'd see him again tonight.

'On the bus there now' he said. FUCK! SHIT! DAMN!

'Damn... I wanted to do naughty things with you 😥' I replied.

'Drive up 😉' he sent. How cheeky of him...

'Haha, I seriously wish I could. I'm wet - and not from the pool' I replied cheekily. 

I was teasing him, but it was only because I didn't want him to stop wanting me in my absence. Cassidy would be so proud, but imagine what she'd say if I actually asked her to go up to Salt Lake City a day early for him... she'd call me hopeless. We'd have to forfeit a night's accommodation and pay extra up there too... it's actually crazy that I'd even consider doing that just for sex.

'Haha I know how wet I get you 😉 Come here so I can fuck you 😘' he said in response. Jesus. I wanted to so badly.

'You have no idea how much I wish I could' I replied.

He had suddenly got so full on after my initial comment, but he stopped messaging me after our flirty exchange, so I went back to my magazine, peering up to look at Cass on the other side of the pool with a group of people. I got so turned on just from hearing Oli talk about fooling around, and it left me frustrated that I couldn't have him... I really did want to jump in the car and drive to him right then and there. 

When Cassidy finally returned from hanging out with her man of the moment, she asked if I minded if she went up to his hotel room and then just met me back at the hotel later. Of course I didn't mind since I'd been ditching her to mess around with Oli, so I told her to have fun and I just stayed laying in the sun. I got hit on a few times, mostly by guys that definitely were not my type, so after getting sick of unwanted attention, I got back into the pool. I messed around taking videos with Cass's GoPro, and at 4 o'clock, I decided to head back to our hotel.

I bought some fruit for a super late lunch on the way home, got into my pajamas and watched a movie in bed waiting for Cass to get back, and I posted a video from the pool to my instagram story when it ended. Oli replied to it saying I was teasing him... I guess I kind of hoped I'd get that kind of sexual reaction from him, and it just made me want him more.

 I guess I kind of hoped I'd get that kind of sexual reaction from him, and it just made me want him more