"There you have it." said Grimlock.

"Grim, I'm also talking to you. You should at least wait and look when to run and strike. Otherwise, you might hurt someone."

"Aww..."

::Lieutenant Bumblebee, Novera Prime,:: Nova's body tensed when she heard the title. ::I'm picking up a Decepticon signal:: heard the voice of Fixit.

Right when Strongarm and Grimlock went ahead to the command center. Denny noticed that Nova wasn't following them. Denny asked, "your not going?"

"No...*yawn* I'm still exhausted after being disturbed by a loud noise. I still need some rest....Let Bee know that." Nova replied.

"whatever you say, Novera Prime."

Nova's body tensed again before she sighed, "Denny...you know you don't have to call me that."

Denny said confusedly, moving the figurine, "Why? I mean you've been given a title, even though your the herald. At least you should be proud of it."

Nova noted, "Look, If anyone want to address me that way, I suppose it's fine, but... not my teammates or my friends. It just doesn't feel right."

Denny stared at her with a sympathetic look. "I guess your not use to it, huh." he asked.

Nova nodded. "Ever since I came back from Optimus' away team, they've been calling me that title, except Bee. He was the only one treat me equally."

"Well, If you like, we can still call you Nova." Denny noted.

"Thanks Denny, I appreciate it." Nova said before leaving the area. She sat down on the bench as she slowly closed her eyes, preparing to take a nap. 

Nova wasn't sure how long she'd slept, but when she did wake up; she lifted her head and shook it in total confusion.

The dream was... well... strange ! Nova had known that she was dreaming, but this... this wasn't a nightmare, or even a memory from her time. Instead, she saw Steeljaw found another Decpeticon, who looked like a grasshopper bot, scavenging junk and attempts to during their last meeting and offers him build a different team. Kickback declines, claiming to be on a new, more appreciative team now and, after giving Steeljaw the boot, heads off.

Nova had a confused look on her face as she thought about that weird dream. 'Could it be another vision? If it is, why did it show me this?'

Nova hummed in thought before she stood up and was going to the diner to getting something to eat to forget about it. There however she saw Denny and Russell preparing to leave.

Where are you guys going?" Nova asked

"Bee needs us to handle the security in a steel mill." Denny said.

"Okay...Can I come? I need to get my mind to elsewhere."

"But.....Aren't you....?" asked Russell.

"No worries, I'm fully recovered and ready to rumble." Nova said, feeling energetic.

Denny and Russell exchange glance before turning to her. "Sure, You can come," Denny said.

In the Steel Mill

Denny, Russell and Nova handle the guards by pretending to be next shift, all though guards had only been twenty minutes there. Seeing didn't work so Nova had to use her staff make the guards stunned and paralyze as though they were frozen in time, except their eyes were still dull from the hypnosis. She told Denny that she'll undo them later after the mission is done.