The man named 'Peter' seemed too confused on cathy's request.

"Sorry about that. She was joking. We are here to meet your boss. Where is he?" i asked.

"okk. Do you have an appointment, as he's a very busy person he can't just meet anyone who wants to see him in person" he replied with a fake smile.

"No we don't have. We just need five minutes to kick...to meet him. Its really important. Tell him Renne is here" i replied.

"Sorry mam! I can't do that. Mr. Scott has strictly warned us about that kind of matters"

"Look here you asshole. Do as she said. Otherwise we'll have you fired in the next five minutes. She is Lucas's gf, and came here to surprise him. Do you want us to complain about your poor behavior?"cathy threatened him.

I somehow feel bad for poor Peter, he's doing his job. Following his boss's orders. I know Cathy just lied about firing him...but it really does feel bad.

Peter sighed heavily, and dialled the numbers on the intercom.

"you both may go now, he's waiting. 16th floor, Mrs. Christine will lead the way" he said as he headed with us to the elevator and pressed the buttons.

The door opened revealing a beautiful brunette women in her mid fourties, smiling and nodded in our direction.

"You must be Miss brown, Lucas girlfriend?" she asked me polietely. I nodded in response. She introduced herself to me and cathy.

"Mr. Scott is waiting for you. You both are lucky,today he's in the office" she replied, opening the door for both of us to get inside.
What does she mean 'Today he's here. He do came here everyday'.

We get inside the spacious office that covered the entire half of the top floor. A large mahogny table and a leather chair was placed in the centre of the office, behind that a large glass wall, where you can see the view of the entire city and the sky. One wall is covered with bookshelf , there are so many books about Business and mangements. My passion. On the other side , white cushioned couch and a coffee is arranged with a large antique lamp in the corner.

"I will smash the lamp and the bookshelf...you can do whateever you want with his laptop and other things" Cathy offered.

She pulled out a folded metal stick that used in street fights, some fire crackers and lighter out of her handbag.

"What is wrong with you Cathy. We are here to ask him questions and after that, just throw some punches..not to demolish his antique belongings or trash his office. Stop behaving like a mad women" i said.

She does behave like a madman sometimes...i feel really Sorry for Jared. I don't know how he manage to cope up with her childish attitude.

"Okk...but let me just put some fire crackers in his desk..it wont do any harm. Just for fun" she offered innocently with puppy dog eyes.

"Nooo!! don't do that" i replied.

The side door opened to the office, and i ran towards him cursing out of anger.

"You fucking liar, who the hell do you think you are. Who told you to lie about me and our relatioship, i will twist your balls....." my words caught in my throat.

This can't be happening. Shit..

"Um Hello young ladies!. I'm Ken Scott. Lucas's father. You must be Renne...right?" he asked smiling.

My face turned red, i want the mother earth to swallow me inside to escape from this embarassing situation.

"Unnmm Yes sir. I'm Renne Brown. Nice to meet you. Sorry i wasn't paying attention, and i let my anger out on you when i was ..."

"Its ok!! Child. I know you weren't meant to those things. I wanted to meet you in person, i told that idiot so many times to invite you on a family dinner. But lets just wait for that."
He smiled and walked behind his desk, leaving me in the sweat of embarrassment.

"pls have a seat, and Cathy...i want you too to came along with Renne" he asked. Cathy's face twisted with confusion and she just nodded.

"Dad!, i just finished the meeting with the Japanese branch, and they were happy to receive....Renne!!! What are you doing here?" Lucas is standing in the doorway, shocked and full of happiness, along with Jared.

Behind him a few people dressed just like him in business suites, tailored to perfection. This side door is the direct way to conference room or something like that.

"Peter told me that your gf is here and wanted to meet you. So i thought its better to attend her presence by myself and let you focus on your meeting. You are very lucky son!, she was so full of love and affection once she thought i was you. She expressed her feelings without hesitation" his father joked about my first impression, making me more embarassed.

This will haunt me for life, i wish i can go back in time and fix that, but i can't.

"I'm so sorry about that ,Sir. I won't do that..."

"Its ok Renne. I know its too hard to manage with this stupid boy, when he's behaving like a.....nevermind. Its nice to meet you. You both can have your time and privacy" he dismissed himself and walked out from the office, leaving me,Lucas, cathy and Jared alone.

Do vote and comments pls..