When our eyes meet Ch.3

Warning: cursing, possessive teens and such slight trigger warning at the stalking part but anyway-)

Isis didn't sleep that night.
I mean who would? A perverted stalker won't leave her alone and is, for some reason, claiming to be her lover? Not only that the caller I.D is unknown so it only made Isis put more effort into finding out it was merely a burner phone.
'delusional bastard...'
Her phone rang and in frustration answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello? It's 3 am make it quick."

It was quiet on the other line until a raspy voice said
"That's no way to talk to me, sweet cheeks. I just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful when you're scared...."

Isis blinked before quickly responding
" Wrong number"
and hung up. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair and mumbled while her phone was blowing up

"I want strawberry cake...."

She shook her head and got up to start training, leaving her phone which had more than one obsessive lover trying to talk to her.
....

Isis was walking to school today, the photos were stressing her out more than she thought they should. While she was walking she saw a sale on pocky at a convenience store, her lips make a small upturn as she walks out with five boxes of strawberry pocky.

"Hey, Katsumi! Didn't know you walked this way!"

She turned around to Kaminari with a weak smile.
"Yeah I usually just teleport but when I do walk I go this way."

His smile faltered a bit when he saw her tired face.

"Hey, you don't look so good, something wrong?"

Isis being the master of changing the subject said, "That's pretty rude to say to a lady don't you think?"

It took Kaminari a second to process how his words could be misinterpreted, but when he did he desperately tried to explain how he was just worried for her. Around when he started to spew compliments Isis put a piece of pocky in his mouth.

"You really are a cute little bird, Ka-mi-na-ri~,"

Isis said with a giggle. One that Kaminari wanted around for the rest of his life.
She then walked away leaving a shocked (I'm sorry) Kaminari. He quickly caught up to her after getting over the shock of Isis's teasing.

"Hey Kaminari about our cafe date....can we reschedule for today? Something came up on Saturday but I'm free today"

"Anything to see your pretty face sooner"

He smoothly flirted while putting an arm around her, which oddly considering how powerful she was, made her feel safe.

They talked while walking to U.A, when they got to the school, the gate was crowded with reporters and news people. Isis offered to teleport the two and as she was doing it Isis made eye contact with a man who had red eyes and blue hair. However, to Isis, it was just a black and light blue blur.

When they got to the classroom Isis went to idly chat with Momo and Mina. Then Aizawa came in.

"Decent work on the combat training you guys. I saw yesterday's video and went over each of your term results. Midoriya, I see the only way you thought you had a chance was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give the excuse that you don't have control over it yet, those lines already getting old. However, your quirk is useful, show some urgency."