Stay Away From the Masochist Ch.15

⚠️-cursing

Isis grimaced at the scene playing before her.

What is the scene, you may ask?

Mount lady and Midnight in a catfight.

Dominic's glasses cracked at the pure idiocy of what his Lady had to see.

The two collectively thought,

'Why are we here...?'
.
-•-
.

Aizawa dismissed class while reminding the class there was only a week till final exams. Isis didn't pay attention, though; she had nothing to worry about after all.

As soon as Aizawa left the room, Kaminari and Mina yelled in two completely different tones,

"I've barely even taken notes this year!"

Mina giggles while Kaminari holds his head in worry. The class chats about how they've barely had any time to be able to study. Asmodeus got 17 in rankings and was quite worried.

It almost made him cry, thinking about being kicked out and not being able to see Isis-sama every day. Izuku, wanting to look good in front of Isis, encouraged Mina and Kaminari, telling them they still had time to study.

Tenya agreed with him as well, Shoto tried to say something motivating, but it ended up just sounding like an insult.

The thing was..they were all in the top five.

So it just made them feel worse.

Shinso held the back of his neck while looking at Isis; he got 9th place.

"Do you think you could help me with some hero laws? I'm not too good at that..." He said in a deep, sleepy voice.

Jiro also came up and softly said, "I could also use some help studying. I'm having trouble with quadratic functions..."

Just as she was about to reply, Asmo, Kaminari and Mina got on their knees and begged,

"PLEASE HELP US TOOOOO!!"

Sero even joined in, saying he needed help with Classical Japanese. Soon there was a small crowd around her saying how they needed some help.

"You pathetic mortals, stay away from Lady Isis! She's far too busy to help you all-!" Dominic said after appearing out of nowhere.

"Dominic, it's okay. But I am pretty busy so-"

"I could help you tutor them, Umi." Said a sweet voice beside her.

Isis glanced at Momo and scratched her cheek,

"Well, I suppose I can clear my weekend...."

The crowd cheered while some glared at Yoayorozu.

'How come she can sway Isis's opinion so easily!'
.
-•-
.
After Izuku and Uraraka begging Isis to sit with them, they all walked towards the cafeteria. Asmodeus was following Isis, but none of them knew how to tell him to leave or what he was doing here. Besides, he and Isis were just having casual conversation- well, Isis was talking casually, he was fanboy-ing.