childhood pt.1

Isis was an odd child, loved and adored, but weird. She would never cry unless she were in terrible pain, and she would never 'argue' with Katsuki over small things. Isis was 'the bigger person' since she was a baby. Everyone just thought she was a 'little' smarter than most babies, that was until she skipped straight to sentences at 7 months old.

"Don't cry, suki."

Everyone in the room stopped, even Katsuki, as he was confused.
You were a baby like him; why were you talking?
Then following suit, he spoke his first words but more babyish "okee."

At this point, everyone's absolutely flabbergasted.

As time went on, Isis was pretty humble and kind, but also pretty quiet, not shy she just didn't like talking to people she didn't know. When she was at the top of the class, she slightly blushed at the attention and nodded with a little 'thank you.' Complements of how mature she was? Again just blushed and nodded with a little 'thank you.' Honestly, an adorable and sweet kid who was very polite.

Anyway, as I said, she was quiet and only really got out of her shell with Katsuki and her family. It's not like she couldn't make friends; she just preferred to be with Katsuki (and he wouldn't have it any other way) because she's never been without him and didn't see the point in it.

She didn't get her quirk at school; she actually got it while playing hero with Katsuki at home. See, she was playing as The dragon hero Ryuku, and he was All Might; their dads were the villains and moms the hostages.

Anyway, a book was going to fall on Fuji (her mom), and she caught it and brought it to her with telekinesis. The room was quiet again, and she looked at everyone then the book; in shock, she yelped and dropped the book. Katsuki, once again, broke the silence.

"You got your quirk, Umi! Just wait till I get mine; I bet it'll be cooler!"

That snapped everyone out of it, and they all laughed, and her parents went to celebrate with the Bakugos and got her a stuffed animal. All in all, it was a good day.

A few months later, Katsuki got his quirk, though Isis was out sick and was not at school to see it. So when his mom came to pick him up, he BEGGED her to take him to her. When he got there, he ran to her room and barged in to find her on her bed with a book.
"Suki it's rude to not kno-"

"THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! I got my quirk! See!"

He made little explosions in his hand

"Wow, that's so pretty! It's like fireworks."

She got out of her bed to go turn out the lights , "Can you use it again? Please?"

As he was using it, he looked at her and asked the big question at 4.

"Hey...umi....let's get married!"

"S-suki?! Where did that idea come from!?"

Isis was embarrassed and covered her face with her hands.

"Well, I was thinking, when a boy and a girl love each other they get married! So we should get married....though I don't have a ring....yet."

Little did the two of them know both of their parents were watching, and her dad was not happy.

"S-suki, I-I do love you, but my daddy says I can't marry till im 100 years old! Also, mommy says I can't kiss boys either, so I can't..."

The parents slap a hand over their mouths to keep them from laughing at this grade school soap opera.

"But - but you kiss your dad!"

At this point, baby, Katsuki is getting desperate; however, he was not ready for Isis's logic.

"Silly, daddy is not a boy; he's a daddy!"

Her dad couldn't hold it in anymore, I mean the boy was trying to take away his little girl!

"THAT'S MY BABY GIRL!" ,Isis's dad grabs her into a bear hug and glares at Katsuki, who stiffens.

"P-PAPA?!"

"You listen here, young lady! You're not allowed to love boys like that EVER!"

"h-huh!?!!"

The moms walk in with a chuckle, and Mitsuki conflicted if she should comfort her son or hit him for being stupid. In the end, they both get ice cream and watch movies with Katsuki.

They all would've gone to dinner, but Katsuki wanted to wait till she got better; after all, what good future husband would he be if he wasn't with her while she was sick? Katsuki was still upset at the rejection, though, not at her, never at her. He knew it was going to be hard to get past Uncle Hiroshima (isis' dad), that was for sure, but he'd figure out a way!

(A/n the next chapter is going to be real long and you might die of fluff..Izuku will also be there as well hope you liked it :D
Also this is up on quotev at igloo00
The last two digits are zeros btw :))). )