T. I yandere iterlude pt.12 Checkmate

Astra_MoonYT this is for you! Love you ya Iida simp. KiwiTheOtaku1311 love you too boo💕

Tenya Iida
-------
A young Tenya walked into a big ballroom holding his older brother's hand. The little boy gawked at how tall the ceiling was and how fancy the people looked. He saw the hosts of the party, the untouchable Bushidas, however behind the two elder people was a girl that looked a bit older than him. He blushed a bit at the pretty girl with the long black hair and red dress.

His older brother noticed this and doing what all older brothers do, he teased him.

"Eh, does someone like the cute girl up there, huh~?"

Tenya s face went red as he pushed up his fogged glasses,
"B-brother, that is not the case! I don't even know her!"

He whisper yelled while lightly moving his arms around. He heard his mother and father laugh a bit, he faced them as his mother started to talk in a slightly hushed voice.

"Her name is Isis, she's the Bushida heir. I hear she's their great-niece."

His father laughed a bit at his youngest small crush,

"I hear the Todorokis are after her, you've already got competition, son."

Tenya huffed a bit out of his nose as he scanned the room again for the girl. He found her by the wife of Taiki Bushida, the older woman was lightly shooing her off. The girl nodded as she silently walked to the table with the expensive snacks. Tenyas brother nudged him and teased him ultimately peer pressuring Tenya into talking to her.

He stiffly walked to her and stood in front of her and shot his hand straight out to introduce himself.

"I'm Tenya Iida! N-Nice to meet you!"

She stopped eating the fruit she had and looked at him, slightly shocked at how nervous he was and how awkward he was.

'Cute...'

She smiled and giggled a bit taking his hand,

"I'm Isis Katsumi, nice to meet you too"

He blushed some and pushed up his glasses and stuttered, desperately trying to make conversation.
She gazed at him curiously and smiled once more, she took his hand and said,

"Hey, Iida-Chan, do you know how to play chess? Do you wanna play?"

This took him by surprise as he nodded but asked,

"But where would we play?"

She continued to smile as she was still holding his hand, she pulled him away from the party. Tenya freaked out a bit as he looked over to his brother for some sort of idea of what he's supposed to do.

Though much to his dismay and embarrassment his brother gave him a wink and thumbs up mouthing

'go get her tiger!'

He was lead away and Isis took him to a rather large library. She went to one of the shelves and took out a box, she went to a table and waved him over while setting out the chessboard. They hopped on the chairs, their feet bearly touching the floor. She made the first move and then he did.

"Where did you learn to play chess, Katsumi-San," Iida asked while moving a pawn forward.

"Oh, whenever me and Taiki-San aren't busy we play chess, but Ayaka-Chan taught me."

He nodded as she moved a knight forward.

"What's it like being around people as revered as the Bushidas?" He asked as she took on of his bishops.

"Well,...Taiki-San puts me through a lot of hard training, I didn't like it at first but after a couple of years, I learned to respect him. Like an old sage or something."

She giggled a bit on the last bit as she imagined the stern man in a wizard costume.
Isis took a third pawn of his as she continued,

"Ayaka-Chan is kind, really smart too! She teaches me everything I know about the medical field and other crafts. She says it's 'Womanly things' when I sow and stuff, it's kinda boring but it's fun when I finish something."

He looked at her in curiosity as she moved her knight,

"Check, but what's it like to be in the Iida family. It's a hero family, right? Are you going to be a hero too?"

He looked at the board and found an opening to save his king.

" My big brother is amazing! He always cares about his companions and never leaves anyone behind! It's an honor to be his younger brother, I'm very proud of my older brother and want to be just like him!"

He said passionately, he continued to ramble about his family but mostly his brother and how 'cool' and 'amazing' he was. She listens intently but also focused on the board as she noticed in his rant his moves weren't as well thought through.

"Iida-Chan, sorry to interrupt but, checkmate."

He suddenly stopped his rant to look wide-eyed at the board to see he had indeed lost. Isis had a small giggled fit at his surprised look,

"You got distracted is all, it was cute honestly."

His face went hot and red and Isis only giggled more. There was a knock on the big door and it opened as a man who looked like a bigger version of Tenya walked in.

"Hey Tenya, did you have fun with your little girlfriend~"

Isis's ears went hot and her cheeks a bit red, but for Tenya his entire face was glowing red.

"O-o-older bROTHER! It- I...nooooo."

Tenya said with a slight whine as he covered his face with his hands. The older man laughed and pat his brother back,

"This little guy has a crush on you~"

"BROTHER!"

Isis unsure as to what to say decided not to address this 'crush'. She gently covered her hand over the bottom half of her face hiding her bashful smile.

"It was fun playing chess with you Iida-Chan, if we see each other we should play again."

Tenya straightens his already stiff posture and nodded,

"Y-yes, of course, Katsumi...ch-Chan."
He said as he awkwardly smiled, his glasses retracting light.

.
-•-
.

As Tenya and his brother sat in the car Tensei nudged his shoulder,

"Katsumi-Chan, huh."

"O-older brother please stop teasing me!"