Racing and Peeping Toms Ch.14

Isis walked to school about to enter when she felt someone running after her.

"Isis-sama! Wait up!"

She turned around and saw Asmodeus running up to her,

"Oh, good morning Asmo. Did you sleep well?"

He happily nodded with imaginary happy pink flowers around him,

"Yep, but I'm still super sore~! Isis-sama's training was really intense~!"

Kaminari and Izuku, who were listening in, sweated nervously. Let's just say they took what he said in the worst way possible.

'E-everything he said sounded so..so...'

'Sexual...!' They thought in sync.

Izuku knew what he had to do to separate the two, so he speedily walked up to them, purposely bumping into Asmodeus's muscular back. With a small Yelp, he fell backward- finally, he had Isis's attention.

"Ah- sorry bout that." The tall giant said with a blank stare and a scary voice.

"Oh, Izu- are you alright?" Isis asked while gently pulling him up.

Izuku blushed when her dainty yet rough and comforting hand touched his scarred one.

"Y-yes, I'm a-alright...so, um....h-how are you? We haven't talked since the hospital; you looked pretty mad- I'm so so sorry!" He rambled while still holding onto her hand tightly.

Isis slightly chuckled,

"No, no, none of you made me angry. I apologize for making you feel like you did."

He nodded shyly while wrapping his arms around her arm- like he was hugging it. Isis's eyes widen ever so slightly in surprise but softened as she patted his head.

'Poor cute little puppy, the Hero Killer must've scared him...'

Asmodeus glared at the small broccoli boy in jealousy, but to his surprise, he glared back with a smirk. Asmodeus narrowed his eyes, he desperately wanted to hug Isis, but he felt like it would be weird if he did. Besides, every time he would even just twitch his hand in her direction, his heart rate speeds up to unholy levels as he quickly backed out.

Soon they were at the 1-A door; cackling was heard while the three walked in. Isis walked over to where all the commotion was and froze when she saw Katsukis new hairstyle.

"Quit laughing; my hair's gotten used to this and won't go back the right way! Did you not hear me?! I'll kill you both!" Katsuki seethed at Sero and Kirishima.

The two just continued to laugh and taunt him, and Isis was trying her best not to join in.

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!" Sero yelled.

Katsuki yelled out as his hair poofed back to normal. Isis was laughing, holding her stomach at that- she knew it. His anger really was stored in his hair.

"Umi- not you too! Stop laughing!"

Kaminari slumped over Isis back while Sero and Kirishima were held hostage by Katsuki.