Prolouge

An old, but beautiful, woman chuckled as she sat down in front of her grandchildren. The winter air chilling some of the giggling children as they all hugged their blankets close for warmth.

"Tell us how you and >{unavailable}< met!" The youngest little girl said to her grandmother.

"Bleagh- tell us some stories from when you were a hero!" A boy about 10 said while sticking out his tongue towards the little girl.

"I don't know...I wanna know how grandmother and grand-.?@&unavailable&3.- met..." said the tallest young boy with a rather timid look.

The rest of them argued about what story they wanted their grandmother to tell them, soon the parents of the children came with their spouses close to them.

"Okay you all settle down- all the excitement might make grannies old bones shake." Said a cheeky feminine voice.

"Bah! I can handle my grandchildren just fine- respect your mother!"

Huffed out the eldest woman, who has stayed rather young looking despite what her offspring had just said.

"You little ones are so troublesome these days, but I got a good story for you all if you would stay quiet for a bit."

The children settled down with a few murmurs as their grandmother started the story when her spouse joined her side.

.
-the tale of Isis Katsumi-
~

A Romantic tragedy where a young woman learns to forgive herself as well as find her purpose of living.

And where several of those around her seek to have her to themselves.

But how can you obtain something unobtainable?

.
~
Introducing

My Moonlight
~
.

>{uploading file}<

>{Thank you for your patience~! Enjoy~!}<

.
.
.

Isis Katsumi

female

5'4

Quirks-

Magic

with this, she can do all sorts of things a lot like merlin from the seven deadly sins. At first, she thought she only has telekinesis and teleportation when she manifested at three.

Abilities

Location- she can find anyone and anything, which greatly helps her teleportation. (found this out when she found the exact location of the ice cream truck)

Teleportation- able to bring anyone and anything exactly where she wants as long as she knows where they or it was.

Telekinesis- able to move items with her mind ( its easier if she uses her fingers to point)