Sorry for your loss Ch.7

(Warning: cursing and slight gore and blood
A/n I'm bad at fight scenes so bear with the time skips and stuff, anyway get ready for deku squad appreciation here.)

Midnight explained they would draw lots to see who would be up against who. Since they were short two people students Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Ibara Shiozaki from class 1-B were chosen to fill the missing slots. Isis was up against Mina in the fifth match.
There were mini-games before the final round, Isis didn't participate, she wanted to rest up so she went to the stadium.

"Oh, hey Iida, that's a lot of orange juice."

Iida holding 4 cans of orange juice replied with hand motions, "Yes, it's important to be energized in events like these. Do you-Uhm, would you like one, I don't believe I saw you eat at lunch earlier."

Isis's eyes soften at his concern "As much as I'd like to I shouldn't be drinking or eating anything for a while. Though thanks a bunch Iida, good luck on your matches!"

"Tenya, y-you may call me Tenya, we've known each other for quite some time, so I don't see why you shouldn't."

Isis's eyes widen in surprise, "Alright Tenya, you can call me Isis as well."

She walked past him briefly putting a hand on his shoulder, leaving him with a bright red hue on his face."
.
.
.
Isis took a nap before Izukus's and Shinso's match. The sitting area for class 1-A slowly filled up with its designated students. Present mic introduced Shinso and Izuku as they entered the stage, someone shook Isis awake.
She fluttered her eyes open to see Katsuki on her right and Kaminari on her left.

"Hey, the match is about to start!"
Kaminari said with a grin, see he would've let her sleep but she was starting to lean on Katsukis shoulder, whose heart was racing in anticipation. Unfortunately, Kaminari saw this and woke her up, at the price of a permanent death glare though.

Anyway, Isis watched the match intensely, not cheering for anyone in particular. She saw that Shinso said something to Izuku and Izuku, not knowing his opponents' quirk, answered back rather quickly.
Isis shook her head and leaned back in her chair knowing that Shinso had won. At least that was until present mic yelled out how Izuku had broken his fingers. Her eyes widen in amazement as Izuku snaped out of the mind control. Izuku ran towards Shinso and pushed towards the bounds.

The two had a quick scuffle till Izuku threw him over his shoulder making Shinso fall out of bounds. The crowd cheers and the corners of Isis's lips upturn a small bit.
She huffed out a breath and stood up, "I'll be back." she said as she left quickly making her way to Shinso.
Isis saw him looking up, she heard all the praise he was getting and smiled warmly at Shinso.

"Depending on the results, they might transfer people into the hero course, remember that. Even if it didn't work out this time, I'm not giving up. I'll get on the hero track, get certified, and then, I'll become a better pro than any of you."

He and Izuku talked before he went back into the hall.

"Hey,"

Isis said getting his attention, he looked over and saw her toss a drink to him. He caught it and leaned on the opposite wall as they both drank in silence.

Isis kicked herself off and started to walk away, but she stopped and said to him words he'd remember for a long time.

"You know Shinso, I'm proud of you. The road to being a hero is a hard one, you'll break a lot of things, your body, mind, soul, and even...your heart. You won't succeed if you don't build yourself back up again. I hope- no I know you'll be just fine, Hitoshi Shinso..."