When you'll be with me Ch.5

(warning: cursing, also a/n at the end!)

' Greetings, the air is warm here. Feels like summer. I hope this letter finds you in good health and even better spirits.

This year I took position as a teacher at U.A HIghschool. That's right, I'm now guiding the next generations of heroes. I was planning to find someone to inherit my power among the elite students of the school. (Especially after Isis wholeheartedly rejected the power). Someone with outstanding test scores and an amazing quirk.

However, before I even began my tenure at U.A I met a young man. Even though he was weak and he had no quirk of his own, he showed incredible bravery. He rushed into a danger that caused even Pro Heroes, including myself, to hesitate and managed to save a life of a classmate.

He may not of had a plan when he acted, but he knew he had to do something. I feel like seeing him spring into action taught me something that day, and it reminded me of the virtues I must embody in order to call myself a pro.

A hero.

That's why, I meant it when I told him: "Young man, you too can become a hero". Soon after I told him the secrets of my quirk and proposed that I transfer it to him. This ability that I have that dwindles from person to person, cultivated, and made stronger. The crystallization of power that binds itself to a courageous heart for the good of those in need...
One for All.
He accepted without hesitation, and I began training him for the trials he'd need to overcome in order to be accepted into U.A's hero course. I wish Isis or you were there to help me train him, though I think he's going to be just fine. Speaking of her she's finally been let out by Taiki, for what reason she didn't say.
Please take care of yourself as the seasons change. I'll continue to keep you updated on what's happening.
Sincerely yours.'

"So Toshinori had found a worthy successor. and little Isis is back out and about, eh."
.
.
.
The school was closed the next day, which gave Isis the perfect amount of time to work out a new plan for training. Once she was finished she started immediately. She cut out a lot of study time and replaced it with hardcore training.
...
The class had chatter on the News and USJ while Isis stared off into space. Nothing was on her mind- just blank. This worried some, but they decided it is best to leave her alone.

"Attention homeroom class is about to begin. Everyone stop talking and take your seats!" Iida shouted as he walked in.

"Iida, darlin', you're the only one standing up," Isis said which caused a few to look at her and glared at Iida while he sat down blushing and clenching his fists.

"Dang it!"

"Don't sweat it!"

"Good morning class," Aizawa said tiredly walking in.
He stood up in front of the class and continued to talk about how the sports festival was coming up. Some were worried because of the recent attack just occurred. Then it was lunchtime.

"That villain stuff sucks, sure, but I'm pumped for these games!" Kirishima yelled out. Then Sero walked up to him.

"We put on a good show, and we're basically on the road to be pros!"

Sato and Tokoyami along with a bunch of other people talked about the sports festival. Isis was getting ready to go to lunch with Mina.

"Wow, Iida those are some interesting moves, Ribbit."
Tsuyu said, Isis looked behind her and almost choked on her spit at the adorable yet silly sight of Iida dancing. She covered her mouth but a few laughs still escaped.