A confrontation and her time running low Ch.17

Hot news! Pro hero Hawks seen intimately with mystery girl! No comment from the pro hero yet.

People really can't mind their own business, huh.

Isis rubbed her eyes while Dominic shut off the tv. He set down a strawberry tart for her along with some tea while Isis felt a headache coming along. After taking her daily pills and smoothing out her uniform, she teleported right in her chair at class.

The classroom was empty, so Isis decided to do her favorite pass time.

Napping.

She heard some crying and whining, stirring awake Isis opened her eyes and saw Mina and Kaminari upset about something. Isis felt a pair of eyes burning into her back and turned to see Shoto look away. Blinking in confusion and fatigue, she turned her head back to Mina and Kaminari, who were joined by the others who failed the test, being gloomy.

Aizawa walked in, and the class suddenly was all sitting down quietly.

Isis's head was hurting- what a pain.

The lights were really bright too, what's the big deal?

Her ears were ringing, and everything was so fuzzy- no-no, that can't be she took her medicine. Everything was okay.

Yeah, it's okay.

She squeezed her eyes shut as her bangs covered her eyes. It felt as though it was only a moment of rest when she was being shaken awake. Bright yellow and black eyes were in front of her worriedly.

"Umi-Chan, are you okay? You've been sleeping this whole time!"

"I was? Apologies, did I miss anything?" Isis asked, somehow being more dashing than ever as she gently placed her hand over Mina's.

Her pink skin was quickly turning into a red she scrambled backward, stuttering, "N-Nope! But uh- we're all going to camp! Yeah, and- and we're going to the mall this weekend, yeah-...hehe..."

Isis hummed and stood up, "I see, I'll try to be there on time," she cleared her throat while meeting worried red eyes.

Her eyes soften at Katsuki, but she turned to all her friends and waved, "I'll see you when I can, goodbye~!"

When she teleported into her room, she immediately collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. She tried to get up but ended up hacking up blood. Dominic knelt beside her, trying to help her up, buts she waved him away.

'Damnit, I thought I had more time!'

Isis quickly made her gas mask and tried to steady her breathing. She placed a hand over her heart in slight pain but decided that maybe some fresh air would help. Isis opened her door, taking in the sunset slightly stumbling to the rails.

The breeze blew through her hair elegantly as the setting sun made her eyes glow.

This was nice.

It was calm.

Like nothing mattered right now, just her and the setting sun and no one to bother her-